Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisheen House (Ruins)

Options
  • 23-03-2012 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Does anyone have any first hand experience or second hand stories of paranormal activity at the ruins of Lisheen House?

I was walking near there recently and was going to have a look round, but bottled it. :eek:

www.abandonedireland.com (Sligo-Seafield House)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭itac

My Aunt, her sister & my cousin were around there a few years back for a fete type event; they would've grown up in Strandhill & would know the place well. My cousin said that at one point, they had been talking about talking a look around, and then all three of them started feeling really uneasy and really scared, even though it was broad daylight and nothing particularly untoward was happening....still, they left pretty much straight away!
    Your best bet would be to ask about in the village sometime, I'm sure there'd be a few local heads who could tell you some stories...whether you'd believe them or not would be up to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭dingding

Where is the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

PM Sent...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

I used to live beside the ruins and yeah people say there are ghosts, but tbh I spent a lot of time around it and never noticed anything. But then I am a sceptic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭Yeah Yeah Yeah

I used to live beside the ruins and yeah people say there are ghosts, but tbh I spent a lot of time around it and never noticed anything. But then I am a sceptic!

Such a superb place to live., do you miss livin there?

• Advertisement
Advertisement