Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What accessories should I get with my ipad

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Dades wrote: »
    That original case was seriously snug and practical, though. I can't imagine why they discontinued it.
    Cost I'd imagine :)
    This one might also be a runner...

Not bad looking actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

I ordered this one off Amazon get both benefits of the Smart Cover & protection for back of my iPad

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007I6R5XO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2J28U7WM23SAM

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I ordered this one off Amazon get both benefits of the Smart Cover & protection for back of my iPad

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007I6R5XO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&m=A2J28U7WM23SAM
    I have to say - that looks very neat. Have you actually received it yet?

It looks like you have to stick your iPad to the case.
    A bit dubious about that and what residue might be left on it if you were to go "nude" again.

Might be worth a punt, though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,796 ✭✭✭ablelocks

need to get a stand and case. not sure yet what type of stand, but thinking of waiting for this case in black

I have to say - that looks very neat. Have you actually received it yet?

It looks like you have to stick your iPad to the case.
    A bit dubious about that and what residue might be left on it if you were to go "nude" again.

Might be worth a punt, though!

Awaiting delivery hopefully it's at home for me today, will post a small review of this product. The residue section could be just like a grip pad for the back to stop it sliding. We shall wait & see....

• Advertisement

Awaiting delivery hopefully it's at home for me today, will post a small review of this product. The residue section could be just like a grip pad for the back to stop it sliding. We shall wait & see....
    Nice one.
    Nemanja91 wrote: »
    I have an apple smart cover, a belkin loop holder and a griffin neoprene case which i got in PC World for 3 euro.
    3 euro? I just left PC world and the cheapest neoprene sleeve for anything over compact camera size is 20 quid (thanks for the exercise, though :pac:).

Fortunately I got a very snug black neoprene case on the way back in a "€2 shop" for, you guessed it, €2!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 484 ✭✭bcirl03

Just ordered a Targus Versavu 360......

http://www.targus.com/uk/ipad/versavu.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭twenty8

Just got the Snugg cover. It looks fantastic.

Just need to get an iPad now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

twenty8 wrote: »
    Just got the Snugg cover. It looks fantastic.

Just need to get an iPad now.

Ha Im the other way around. Waiting on my Snugg, its on the way. Did you order direct from the site? I managed to get mine for just over 23 delivered by changing currency to dollars and googling for a discount code. Its on sale for £29.99 plus £8 shipping if you order in Sterling.:pac:

Well, I bit the bullet and bought one of these.
    It looks pretty like the original iPad case, which I wanted, and I had a gift voucher burning in my Amazon e-pocket.

My €2 neoprene sleeve will have to do until it gets here!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Q9T7AK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_am_it_ws_us?ie=UTF8

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭opinion guy

Well, I bit the bullet and bought one of these.
    It looks pretty like the original iPad case, which I wanted, and I had a gift voucher burning in my Amazon e-pocket.

My €2 neoprene sleeve will have to do until it gets here!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004Q9T7AK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_am_it_ws_us?ie=UTF8

do give us a mini review :D

Got my cover/case this evening...smart cover affect works fine, really thin & no weight at all, the residue the iPad sticks is fine & can easily be peeled off without any marks on the iPad. The sticky residue section is strong so the iPad does not slide or move when using it.

So one happy customer here :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,505 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hmm, another sceptic on the smart cover here. Will explore some of the ones in here, maybe a Snugg.

So one happy customer here :D
    Glad it worked out!

Will bear it mind as a plan B.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

Black Oil wrote: »
    Hmm, another sceptic on the smart cover here. Will explore some of the ones in here, maybe a Snugg.

My Snugg will be with me in a day or so, so I'll try and stick a mini review up when I have it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Got the smart cover, and didn't really like it at first, its great when its on the screen , but using your ipad with it on was a pain , the new ipad is more tapered so the cover tends to side from side to side.

Now i just fold it in have when its on the back, its alot more manageable now. Still want to find a 6 foot ipad cable for the charger.(That can handle the 10W and not only put through 5W)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,505 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

adox wrote: »
    My Snugg will be with me in a day or so, so I'll try and stick a mini review up when I have it.

Went ahead and ordered one. Took up your idea of finding a discount code, thanks. :)

Advertisement