Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MAC at Dublin/Heathrow airports

• 23-03-2012 7:55pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭

Hey, just wondering if anybody knows:
    Are MAC products much cheaper in airports than on the high street?
    Should I buy in Dublin Airport or Heathrow?
    I haven't used MAC stuff before, but I'm trying out studio fix and I like it, so not sure should I get it here with my lovely BT giftcard, or at the airport and save the card for something pretty :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Teasey

Mac is definitely cheaper in the airport and Heathrow will be significantly cheaper than Dublin. Off the top of my head I think the prices for the stuff i use regularly would be approx:

Studio Sculpt foundation
    Dublin Airport - €30
    Selfridges Oxford St - £24
    Gatwick - £20

Mineralize Powder
    Dublin Airport - not sure, about €24 I think
    Selfridges Oxford St - £18.50 or close to that
    Gatwick - £16

Blusher
    Not sure about the Dublin prices
    Selfridges - £17.50
    Gatwick - £15

So even the UK high st is a better deal than Dublin Airport in some cases.
    Hope that helps!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

I've a voucher than will get you €10 off if you spend €50 or more, if you want it PM me.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Got some stuff in Stansted today, I'm assuming the prices are the same in the UK airports.
    Mineralise skinfinish: £17.75
    Studio Sculpt: £19.35
    Lipgloss: £11.05
    Dazzle glass: £13.75

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

On a similar note, is MAC in Terminal 2? I've heard it's supposed to be there, but my sister said she never saw MAC when she flew out of T2 last month

• Registered Users Posts: 43 mmm88

Nearly sure mac is in t1, if u check the website there should be a listing of shops in T2, but I think you can go back into T1, it's just a bit of a walk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I was looking at those earlier... I do remember it in T1 but I was hoping they had one in T2 :( Looks like I'll be trekking over

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

It is T2 as well. The make up area is open plan both MAC and bobbi brown are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

MAC is also in T2. It's immediately around the corner to your left as soon as you go through passenger screening. You can't miss it, they have a big Hey Sailor display for the latest MAC collection.

Advertisement