Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

south dublin parcel centre

Options
  • 23-03-2012 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi everyone,

Looking for this answer on Google is like finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!

SOUTH DUBLIN PARCEL DEPOT BALLYMOUNT RD, DUBLIN 12

Does anyone know if this is open on Saturday for collecting undelivered post?

An Post claim they attempted delivery on the 7 March but no one knocked or posted a "sorry we missed you" form.

I live in Swords too so why they have took it all the way back there, I don't know.

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

By any chance did you find out why your parcel had been sent to the parcel centre?

I get packages every month and if I miss a delivery they usually go to my local depot in Fairview. However, I was due a delivery today and my tracking now says that there was an attempted delivery at a time when I was IN the house and no missed delivery docket was left?! It also says that the location of the package is the South Dublin Parcel Centre in Ballymount which I've never seen before.

No idea what's going on there, anyone been in this situation before?

Advertisement