Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Takeaway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Nedser101 wrote: »
    Hoiwon in Finglas village awesome !

Im hearing great thing about thtat place alright, must try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Ming Garden/Ming Court both good in Blanchardstown. Also Garden House in main st is good. My favourite is Millennium though - Castleknock and Cabra Cross.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Dancor wrote: »
    Im hearing great thing about thtat place alright, must try it.

Yeah the food is great out of there - I switch between there and the Excellent? take away beside the Cremore House Pub not sure of the name of the road.

Just out of interest is there any Chinese takeaway that puts food in the boxes like the ones in America - I was told that the reason why we get the food in plastic/tin trays is because there's so much sauce in the food it would drip out of the american style box.

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

deelite wrote: »
    Yeah the food is great out of there - I switch between there and the Excellent? take away beside the Cremore House Pub not sure of the name of the road.

Just out of interest is there any Chinese takeaway that puts food in the boxes like the ones in America - I was told that the reason why we get the food in plastic/tin trays is because there's so much sauce in the food it would drip out of the american style box.

Diep at Home and Camille Thai put the food in those little cartons.
    Both of the above places pack a lot of food in!!

stock-photo-bbq-egg-noodles-and-vegetable-noodles-in-take-away-containers-53322862.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Brazzer

deelite wrote: »

The Excellent is on Fitzmaurice Road, Ballygall :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

'Let's Eat In' do Chinese in the boxes for what it's worth. I'm not raving about their food but it's a good option when you've a bunch to feed and they don't all want the same style.

As for really brilliant Chinese takeaway, I haven't experienced it since the China Sichuan stopped doing takeaway many years ago while in their Stillorgan restaurant. I wish they'd reconsider - there must be enough vacant premises now in Sandyford to make it worth looking at.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Don't resurrect old threads please, closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement