Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need help comparing two gaming laptops!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭Jarren

First one has better processor, second better graphic card, don't buy any of them yet,We'll try to find you best possible deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

Whatever you do DO NOT buy an Alien Ware!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

ladypip wrote: »
    Whatever you do DO NOT buy an Alien Ware!!

I've an alienware m14x and it's tops. I disagree I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Homunculus

Thanks, that Medion looks very decent!!

• Advertisement

The specs are not as good as on the Medion lappy I linked before but if you are on budget closer to 500 Euros then this Acer is another choice.
    I3 proc, dedicated graphic card, good all rounder.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭ladypip

cookie1977 wrote: »
    I've an alienware m14x and it's tops. I disagree I'm afraid.

Wait until something goes wrong with it and then try get it fixed and come back to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭Darwin

M14x owner here too, great machine solidly built. I agree that dealing with a call centre in India is less than ideal when something goes wrong (I've been through this process), but once you get over that the service is pretty good with the next business day warranty.

Advertisement