Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cctv dvr

Options
  • 23-03-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

can anyone recommend a decnt dvr with remote acces via moblile phone-android for about 300 euro os so. for domestic purposes.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

You will get something half decent for that price.
    Internet & mobile access is pretty much standard now.
    Check out the suppliers sticky here.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055956748

• Registered Users Posts: 11,719 ✭✭✭✭altor

flantastic wrote: »
    can anyone recommend a decnt dvr with remote acces via moblile phone-android for about 300 euro os so. for domestic purposes.

Condor have a 4 channel Pro-View system for in around that price. Good little system which will also allow playback on your mobile remotely.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

I see a few on ebay for in and around the 150€ mark - with no HDD. wondering if they would be much good with say an ext t/byte hdd attached? some ppl giving them great feed back. Renting myself so want to buy a small cheap system to keep an eye on sheds / kennels etc.

Sorry for the slight hijack op

I would give condor a ring so, ask for Ken. Might sort you out with a kit price including cameras.

CONDOR SECURITY DISTRIBUTION LTD.
    23A Greenhills Industrial Estate,
    Greenhills Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12, Ireland.
    01 409 7733/34

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭cyberblade 918c

;)cheers for that ..... will look them up

• Advertisement

;)cheers for that ..... will look them up

Your welcome, any other problems let us know.

Advertisement