Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window repairs

Options
  • 24-03-2012 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Morning all

Can anyone recommend someone who can come out and repair some window hinges and fit a security bolt to a sliding door(balbriggan)

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭shellyb73

Hi
    I used Balbriggan aluminium, their number is 8413004, their phone is linked up to a fax so you will have to ring a few times, if you are in Balbriggan and close to chapel street you could call up, thats what I did, I would highly reccommend them, they replaced a door lock on a front door recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭groomek

Thanks for the reply

I'll give them a call

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

All secure locksmiths,
    0831120428 Gary Keogh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 jonnybegood123

HI All-

Anybody aware of a double glazing frame / hinges repair service in the Dunboyne area

Thanks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

HI All-

Anybody aware of a double glazing frame / hinges repair service in the Dunboyne area

Thanks

You need to ask in the Meath forum, this is Dublin County North.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭eggerb

The Patio Door Doctor - 8359817 / 0876938308. Ashbourne based from the number.

Seen this guys number on another thread. Chatted with him once when he was in with a neighbour and found him decent.

Advertisement