Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bars near the O2?

Options
  • 24-03-2012 11:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭

Hi folks, is there any bars near enough to the O2? somewhere to go while waiting for concert goers to return, is their a bar connected to the O2, that stays open during a concert, i remember when it was the old point depot, their where a bar at the side before you went around to enter the main entrance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

You could go to the bar in the Gibson Hotel which is directly across from the O2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭calerbass

You could go to the bar in the Gibson Hotel which is directly across from the O2
    Very good, thanks, ill keep an eye out for it, i don't want to be too far back up the quays.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

There's a pub behind the O2 at near the junction of Sheriff Street and the East Wall Road. I can't think of its name at the moment. It always busy with concert goers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Just remembered the name now: http://www.thegreenroombar.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Lollymcd

There's a pub behind the O2 at near the junction of Sheriff Street and the East Wall Road. I can't think of its name at the moment. It always busy with concert goers.

The Green Room

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Theres also Harry's bar, underneath the square behind the o2

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the green room is grand, was thereon thursday night

Advertisement