Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New iPad 32GB WifiPossible Swap with someone for 64GB Wifi

• 24-03-2012 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Basically I bought a new iPad 32GB and have recently booked a holiday for 4 months so I need to trade up for a 64GB

Only short of selling and buying the 64 i was wondering if anyone who has bought a 64 would be interested in a trade(with cash) for my iPad OR if anyone here is about to buy one if they would buy a 64 and i can give the extra cash and my Brand New 32gb.

Obviously I have the Box and Receipt and all that :)

This may be a lot to ask but I have got a lot of Help off Boards over the years and is worth a try :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭TBi

Save yourself money by compressing everything twice as much as usual. It will still be good quality and you'll get the apparent capacity of a 64GB.

Also if you are going on holiday why not enjoy where you are going? You can use the iPad when you get home.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Coolin325

Because i am going on holiday for 4 months then straight to OZ!!!

Need the extra capacity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,533 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Coolin325 wrote: »
    Because i am going on holiday for 4 months then straight to OZ!!!

Need the extra capacity

Why don't you just on-line storage, very cheap, often free and a lot safer than storing on a hard disc?

Cloud is where it's at nowadays!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭Spipov

isnt that going to be expensive data moving files across when abroad? i think his point is valid to be honest, trying to swap to bigger capacity.

i think ideally though, an android tablet would have suited better, as you could have had different memory cards with different content.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,533 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Spipov wrote: »
    isnt that going to be expensive data moving files across when abroad? i think his point is valid to be honest, trying to swap to bigger capacity.

i think ideally though, an android tablet would have suited better, as you could have had different memory cards with different content.

How is moving something to the internet, which is available worldwide, going to be expensive if done through wifi?

• Advertisement
Advertisement