Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Harvest Work - NSW

Options
  • 24-03-2012 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Sorry if this has been asked a thousand times over but I had a look through and couldnt get anything off hand...

Basically looking at starting my harvest work in June...Just wondering if anyone has done it anywhere in NSW. I am in the scenario of getting here, meeting a guy, friends are all staying in Sydney so was thinking of doing it somewhere in NSW so i could attempt to get down the odd weekend. If not I was considering Queensland (a friend mentioned Childers) so any advice would be appreciated

I would be going alone, female, 28 so just wondering if anyone has any advise on that aswell...will i die :D

Even if its not NSW, any help would be advised. As I'm "older" (hate saying that) I would like someone where that isnt full of really young people if you get me. not that i dont want to have my beverages etc but just not a complete crazy place either

Thanks a million in advance
    CK

Advertisement