Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paid by laser card online..

Options
  • 24-03-2012 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hello:-) i just paid my electric ireland bill by online using AIB laser card. Money was immediately taken out from my bank account but my electricIreland Account still shows no difference. um... i put correct information on online payment system..and now i am kinda worried...cuz i dont want to pay it again!!:eek: does it take time to adjust the amount on electricIreland account when i pay it by laser card on online??:)

thank you for your time and have a good day!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 23 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Orla

Hi youmi,

Laser card or credit card payments take up to 24 hours (approximately) to reach us. If you would like me to check your balance now, I can do this for you: I would need you to send me by group private message your name, address, phone number, DOB, & and confirm (Yes or No) that you are the account holder.

Thanks,
    Orla

Advertisement