Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ESB website problem?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 claudscloe

ok thank you must just be me typical!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

claudscloe wrote: »
    ok thank you must just be me typical!!

No worries, Best of luck. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 patmurphy19

Well lads i no that 50 places are avaible and that people will be notified in the next two weeks. I Taught the test was alrightish... did anyone else hear anything different

• Registered Users Posts: 35 guemac

Well lads i no that 50 places are avaible and that people will be notified in the next two weeks. I Taught the test was alrightish... did anyone else hear anything different
    how did u find this out taught there was 150 places

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 patmurphy19

dont beleive what people write up here i rang a number i got for the esb and they said 50 max....you will be notified in the next 2-3 weeks for interview according to what i was told last week.

• Advertisement

did they say how many applied this year.50 thats not alot of places ah well good luck to everyone:)

anyone hear anything yet

Advertisement