Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance of sun this week!?

• 24-03-2012 5:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭

As someone who actually like to see the sun in the sky I have to say March has still been a fairly miserable month for me.

Yes, it's been extremely dry and settled but many of the days have been ridiculously dull, dark and cloudy. I'd almost prefer some rain because at least then you're guaranteed some half-decent sun between the showers - especially in the East. All we've gotten in Dublin recently is misty murky weather :mad:

Is anyone confident that we'll get to see some decent sun next week or will it be more of the same? Most of the forecasts are showing settled sunny weather for Dublin but it's never materialised this week so I'm not confident.

Also, what's the reason for all the cloud? If we have a strong anti-cyclone sitting over us then why isn't it bringing us more sunshine? Is it because of the cold sea or is the anti cyclone not really over us at all? If so, how come south east England is still bathing in glorious sunshine? Surely the water off the south east English coast is as cold if not colder than the Irish sea at the moment?:confused:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement