Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PTZ Camera and Joystick

Options
  • 24-03-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭

Looking for help with changing some settings on our PTZ camera at the office.
    We had a new camera installed only recently, but sadly, our cctv rep didn't leave any manual and we subsequently would now like to change the current TOUR pattern.

With that in mind, I was hoping there was a generic/standard method for accessing your cameras main menu/setup area using this joystick
    http://www.monstermarketplace.com/discount-security-cameras/3d-ptz-joystick-controller

Anyone able to shine some light here?

I was there when the new camera was installed and all the setting up was done. I just can't for the life of me, remember how we accessed the menu. :cool:
    I think it might have been a 3 button combo or something.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Have you a model number for that controller
    imo tours aren't great, better off using some good detection and presets.
    Camera usually pans away when something is about to happen, then when you have to review footage you get dizzy looking at it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭norbert64

Model Number of joystick is: SN30VS-200B
    Tried googling her, to no avail.

Wouldn't be of much help for my purposes anywho.
    I guess I'll just have to get the ole ladder out, climb up to the camera itself and look for a model number. :P

Advertisement