Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband, phone, sky

Options
  • 24-03-2012 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Ok i know this has been asked a million times before but here it goes.... Im living in athlone and i have eircom broadband a phone line rental currently paying a fixed rate of 100euro(bit high) other than them messing me around at the start their prity good i also have sky satndard package 25euro im a sports fanatic so i really want to get the sports package but cant afford to add 30 euro onto the 125 that im already paying is their anything i can do e.g change networks i no someone living in dublin getting all the above for 99:eek: but thats with upc and i dont think they have lines in athlone....all the help will be greatly appreciated

Comments

Advertisement