Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lolly moulds

Options
  • 24-03-2012 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

where can i get cheap lolly moulds.i saw it on argos. they are as et of 6 for 6.49 euros.is there anywhere else i can get a cheaper option? I want it for my girls party.will need to make 12-15 so moulds that can make all of it togather is also fine .i mean if its set of 6 i will have to buy 2 or 3 of them.

mods feel free to shift this thread where suitable if its not in the right place. just thought that bargain alert is the best one for my question :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Moved to Bargain Requests

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭simply simple

Davy wrote: »
    Moved to Bargain Requests

okay

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Do you need them soon?

Reason i ask you would probably get them online cheaper, just would take a few days to ship

yes,i want them by tuesday,if i order online on ebay or something it may take a week or so

finally got it from 2 euro shop. set of six moulds for 2 euro, fairly cheap in my opinion, and it is perfect size too, specially for kids.

• Advertisement
Advertisement