Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sparrows roosting under eves ?

• 24-03-2012 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

I am about to paint the front of my terraced house but have a problem with bird droppings on my door step and window sill. The birds are roosting at night on the piped tv cable running the length of the terrace.Can anyone advise on the best method of stopping the birds from roosting there. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Hmmm what about a good helping of Blue Grease on wire...

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭lanomist

What exactly is blue grease ? What effect will it actually have and where can i get it ? Thanks !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

Its a kinda of grease that will more or less not dry up..If you put it on the wire they might not be able to perch or sit on it...

Thanks, will give it a try !!

Thanks for the advise mad m,wasent able to locate blue grease but got black grease and put it on the cables last week and no sign of any droppings so far.

• Advertisement
Advertisement