Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE: Amiga 2000

Options
  • 24-03-2012 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

I've got Amiga 2000, untested for now, seems to be working. I've got it on Adverts together with A1200, which is defo broken. I want to keep 1200 which is in need of few parts, but Mr. doc has no pesos atm.

This is full blown A2000 with 65020 cpu card with loads of ram, like 8mb or something ;), 2 floppy drives (!), and SCSI controller with hdd inside (50pin cable needed). It turns on but I didn't test it further, because I don't have 50 SCSI cable, and I was to lazy to find manual how to boot from rom or fdd.
    There was grey screen on the tv displayed.

Anyway, if anyone has some spare parts not needed for the amiga 1200, in particular: mobo caps, psu, 68882 co-proc, mobo etc or whatever, let me know. I want this A2000 to go to good home.

I might consider other Amiga stuff.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

I'v 2 Amiga 500s and a bunch of magazines :pac:

Is there anything else you're into/looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

I'v 2 Amiga 500s and a bunch of magazines :pac:

Is there anything else you're into/looking for?

noted, but I'll wait a bit longer. First need to get the 1200 up and running

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I was gonna link to CosMos's blog there who has supplied me with A1200 cap kits in the past...but it seems to be gone :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Dale Parish

docentore wrote: »
    noted, but I'll wait a bit longer. First need to get the 1200 up and running
    Grand let me know sure :)

EnterNow wrote: »
    I was gonna link to CosMos's blog there who has supplied me with A1200 cap kits in the past...but it seems to be gone :confused:

He was banned from amibay for unknown reasons. I'll try to find them in RS or Farnell.

As I don't have psu for 1200 I might use one of X360 psu's to power it and see what is wrong with it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

I'd be interested in the Amiga 2000 if you get it running fully and decide to stick it on adverts. I've nothing really to trade at the moment unfortunately.

Steve SI wrote: »
    I'd be interested in the Amiga 2000 if you get it running fully and decide to stick it on adverts. I've nothing really to trade at the moment unfortunately.

Noted, I have someone interested in it atm, if it fells through I'm going to fix it. I will keep you posted

• Registered Users Posts: 8,876 ✭✭✭Steve X2

docentore wrote: »
    Noted, I have someone interested in it atm, if it fells through I'm going to fix it. I will keep you posted

Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭alpahaeagle

Must drop of that mig 500 for you to have a look at.....:)

Must drop of that mig 500 for you to have a look at.....:)

do, as I will be ordering caps for mine so I can order bunch for you a500

• Advertisement

This is gone. Thread can be closed. Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement