Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting make-up done at Mac

• 24-03-2012 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Just wondering does anybody get their make-up done at the Mac counter (or any counter in BT) and what has been their experiences and also most importantly how much does it cost?Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

I got mine done for my debs in Dundrum. The girl I got was lovely and done a really good job. However I would recommend that you insist that they use your favourite MAC foundation. The girl used a Mineralise one on me, and it went quite cakey by the time we finished the dinner (didn't really mind because it still looked ok in photos, but it bugged the hell out of me in the bathroom because I couldn't fix it under the insane amount of Fix spray she had put on).

A few of my friends also got it done there, but some weren't 100% happy as they hadn't given the artists enough direction, or given them a sample of the dress colour etc. They all still said the artists did a better job than they could have ever done :)

It's 40 euro for a makeover, with the cost deducted from any MAC products. So you could easily get a foundation and eyeshadow/lipstick out of the cost. If you plan on getting it done in MAC in Brown Thomas Grafton Street, you do have to book 3 weeks+ in advance. In Dundrum it is recommended to book in advance, but they aren't as busy so it's easier to get an appointment :)

Advertisement