Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options
  • 24-03-2012 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

The dilemma is simple: Girl iv known for 4/5 years, always kinda fancied her, got to know her during last year and find myself madly in love with her. She's probably out of my league to be honest. There is no doubt i am in the friend zone, she even said it while we talking one time. Iv decided i want to let my feelings be known but how do i do it when im so far in the friend zone?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Touch her boob

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Kill every other available guy, make lots of money, manipulate her until she loves you. Getting her addicted to meth helps.

EDIT: Or so I have heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,564 ✭✭✭✭steddyeddy

Dont go into the friends zone with a girl you fancy in the first place. Let her know your intentions from day one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭Rolli

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Touch her boob

Her mothers too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

dont do it, its in your head its not really your probably more in love with the idea of being with her..

And before you say it, she's not like that she's amazing blah blah we've heard it all before...

Forget about it :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Don't make friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Offer her about three-fiddy to get into a relationship with her

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭starch4ser

write a lovely poem about love and sing it to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

Leave for a year or two and come back, sometimes friend zones can be reset and if you come back and change a few things about yourself there is a possibility you'll be given a (somewhat) clean slate. but it doesn't always work unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭fat__tony

Rohyponol.

Sorted. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

John Doe1 wrote: »
    Touch her boob

If that fails to work touch the other boob, that'll work.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

lots of liquid confidence.

otherwise give up if you know she's out of your league

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

the only way out of it is to never get in it, if you tell her how ya feel and she doesn't want a bit of it everything will get awkward. for your own sanity tho, you might want to get it off your chest. doubt it will end well, but who knows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

serious answer: treat her like shit, dont talk to her, ignore her calls ect.....

wimmins love the chase

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

If that fails to work touch the other boob, that'll work.
    if this does't work touch both at the same time

• Registered Users Posts: 14,303 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

rape

its only rape if they get to tell anyone about it

Mod Edit:

Poster banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

its only rape if they get to tell anyone about it

and its not rape if she cums

Mod Edit:

Poster banned

beco2010 wrote: »
    if this does't work touch both at the same time
    And if that should fail, call for a friends help; the next procedure requires a third hand (strategically placed on her gee).

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Jim79

The only way out of the friend zone is if she feels the same way you do. If she does, she will send signals. The most important thing you need to do is find another woman. Because you are just torturing yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Jim79 wrote: »
    The only way out of the friend zone is if she feels the same way you do. If she does, she will send signals. The most important thing you need to do is find another woman. Because you are just torturing yourself.

Possibly by carrier pigeon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

Don't use alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

The dilemma is simple: Girl iv known for 4/5 years, always kinda fancied her, got to know her during last year and find myself madly in love with her. She's probably out of my league to be honest. There is no doubt i am in the friend zone, she even said it while we talking one time. Iv decided i want to let my feelings be known but how do i do it when im so far in the friend zone?

Don't bother. She even told you that you're in the friend zone so she knows you have feelings. Move on and don't ruin a good friendship.

bleg wrote: »
    Don't bother. She even told you that you're in the friend zone so she knows you have feelings. Move on and don't ruin a good friendship.

Agreed.

This lad I had been really good friends with for ages, came out with that to me. I didn't share the same feelings for him... He knew this. I had a boyfriend at the time. He completely ruined our friendship.

Now, its just awkward every time we see each other.

Possibly by carrier pigeon

If so your job then will be to catch those pigeons and extract, then decode said signals.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Jim79 wrote: »

On a serious note....listen to this guy! Go out and find another women!!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Evie90

The 'friend zone' is a myth that people seem to have picked up from bad American movies imo, I know a good few couples who were friends before they got together. Just go for it if you've been madly in love with her for the last year I'm sure she's picked up on it. Maybe she's just waiting for you to grow a pair and ask her out :D you probably should test the waters first though, do you have any reason to think she might feel the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

and its not rape if she cums

And rape her till she says yes ;)

Mod Edit:

Poster banned

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Was in the same situation and it just fixed it's self. Coming out and saying it won't be worth ruining the friendship if you don't think the feelings are mutual. Find someone else and you'll either make her jealous and know that she likes you, or you will get over her and be out of the problem. If you want to know how to not get friend zoned, just be a total bastard, all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭Satts

Ask her if she would like a look at your Atari jaguar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Inventive User Name

Walk up behind her and just start smelling her hair.

Advertisement