Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭coup1917

Jesus if id known the Op was only 17 before reading the whole thread, id have gone into the household charge thread for a rant instead....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭firedancer

Firedancer/Terry

Take note.

And your point is???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,749 ✭✭✭✭grey_so_what

Read the Quote above the comment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭talkinyite

I've just skimmed through the thread. So does she have a hot mate that you can ride?

+1

give a few girls she knows welly and it will come back to her.

Read the Quote above the comment.

Obviously I did that , still don't get the point you are trying to make??!

• Advertisement

The point the of the quote was not all attention is welcome.

Perhaps the young girl in question was freaked out by a friend and his declarations of love! There are two sides to every story.

The point the of the quote was not all attention is welcome.

Perhaps the young girl in question was freaked out by a friend and his declarations of love! There are two sides to every story.

Why draw my attention to this, your interpretation, and why put yourself in a position of righteousness??

you're not my mother...! Plus you're off topic btw and you are derailing this thread..we're here to discuss OP's dilemma, not to receive nuggets of your misguided worldly wisdom.

firedancer wrote: »
    Why draw my attention to this, your interpretation, and why put yourself in a position of righteousness??

you're not my mother...! Plus you're off topic btw and you are derailing this thread..we're here to discuss OP's dilemma, not to receive nuggets of your misguided worldly wisdom.

:D Bite me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

So want to know wtf this bitch fight is about :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

turns out she thinks im too good for her and i should look for someone more deserving.

that could be her way of letting you down gently on the other hand the its "not you its me" statement could mean that she has some issues with self worth and cant see herself in a good light and she would consider herself beneath anyone not just you, i know someone like that once

• Advertisement

Faolchu wrote: »
    that could be her way of letting you down gently on the other hand the its "not you its me" statement could mean that she has some issues with self worth and cant see herself in a good light and she would consider herself beneath anyone not just you, i know someone like that once

Couldn't agree more!

I feel sorry for this girl. To run out of a cafe crying is not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Looks like this thread has run it's course.

I think it's fair to say we were always going to be disappointed once we found out they were still in school.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

I reckon she hated the fact that he was throwing out the line "I just want to be friends" while making secret videos of her for his spank bank.

It's that kind of subtle thing that moves someone into the "freak" category.

I used to feel sorry for him, figured he had no friends so let him hang out with us. :( I realise now why, guy is a freak and should be locked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Thought this might help OP

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭TobyRyan

coup1917 wrote: »
    Jesus if id known the Op was only 17 before reading the whole thread, id have gone into the household charge thread for a rant instead....:rolleyes:

You and me both mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

Well the OP hasn't been back to us yet...is it safe to assume he's got the shift? I have a similar problem. I asked a girl out about a month ago. She said yes and we were due to meet up that Sunday. However, I got a text on Wednesday morning saying that she was still getting over her ex. Normally I'd just leave it at that but in this case our personalities really synced. And she was fairly easy on the eyes B). What I plan to do is to ask her out over easter. However, I'll do it wearing a top hat if the op DOESN'T get with yer wan :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Well the OP hasn't been back to us yet...is it safe to assume he's got the shift? I have a similar problem. I asked a girl out about a month ago. She said yes and we were due to meet up that Sunday. However, I got a text on Wednesday morning saying that she was still getting over her ex. Normally I'd just leave it at that but in this case our personalities really synced. And she was fairly easy on the eyes B). What I plan to do is to ask her out over easter. However, I'll do it wearing a top hat if the op DOESN'T get with yer wan :)

you'll both still be single come easter monday

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Make a move.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

People only wanna ever be the chaser I recall how when the girl I was willing to shack up with cos I was really into her, shied away because I played my hand like a naive fool n when I laid off n she came back, looking for more.. she suddenly appeared really ugly. Because it was now she, who was effectively the chaser.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

Well the OP hasn't been back to us yet...is it safe to assume he's got the shift?

...Well no...

:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Do everything mentioned in this thread in quick sucsession. She'll be so overwhelmed by your sudden dose of mentalness that she'll most likely have you locked up. Problem solved. You're out of the friend zone, and can simply spend your time relaxing in the straight-jacket zone instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

deathrider wrote: »
    You're out of the friend zone, and can simply spend your time relaxing in the straight-jacket zone instead.

if the cuckoo's nest is really it, is after hours for the outpatients? ..or rather those of us who don't want to be seen for what we really are. always one step ahead in the cuckoos nest, hmph. How deluded were we in flying over it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

LH Pathe wrote: »
    if the cuckoo's nest is really it, is after hours for the outpatients? ..or rather those of us who don't want to be seen for what we really are. always one step ahead in the cuckoos nest, hmph. How deluded were we in flying over it

... And how difficult it is typing in this damn jacket.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

benway wrote: »
    I've had more hot pu$$y than you've had hot dinners, sunshine.

I googled more hot pussy, but all I got was this:

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/funny-cat-pictures-lolcats-two-firefighters.jpg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

For those who want to know, the sandwich i had was Chicken on white bread with mayonaise heated up in microwave for 30 seconds. Tea with it as well, lots of milk, 2 sugars

You will forever wonder what your children would have looked like if only you ordered the philly steak reuben.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

If you were both single during any of that time and nothing happened then tbh you're in the "she doesn't want to have sex with you" zone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Ah, let it go dude. Has happened to me before were it was quite obvious the girl wasn't over an ex. Think about it this way, you're having sex, she's thinking about him :pac: Now, move on!

Ah, let it go dude. Has happened to me before were it was quite obvious the girl wasn't over an ex. Think about it this way, you're having sex, she's thinking about him :pac: Now, move on!
    'getting over my ex' translation: you're not hot enough , I'm not into you .

Sorry guys but the best way to get over an ex as any woman knows is to bed the next hot thing that comes your way....she turns you down - hello??!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭howsyourtusk

Bad experience was it? Tell us about it :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Nothingbetter2d

lol my ex contacted me yesterday and apologised to me for treating me like **** and for cheating on me when we were together.... wonders will never cease :P

mind you she had drank a bottle of wine so its more likely the wine talking ;)

Advertisement