Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options
18910111214»

Comments

Simple. Take a **** or get off the pot.

Guess what? As of the moment you wanted something more, the friendship is over. Mourn it. Get over it.

Now that's done, ask. She says yes? Awesome. She says no? She's figuratively dead to you. Move on.

But get it resolved and get it resolved **********NOW*********

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Friel

Simple. Take a **** or get off the pot.

Guess what? As of the moment you wanted something more, the friendship is over. Mourn it. Get over it.

Now that's done, ask. She says yes? Awesome. She says no? She's figuratively dead to you. Move on.

But get it resolved and get it resolved **********NOW*********

The moment he wanted something more, the friendship is over? Who the hell gives you advice? :confused:

My girlfriend at the minute, who I'm going with the past 3 years, was my friend for 2 years before hand. I was dying about her for a good year of that. Didn't affect our friendship in any way. So you're wrong there.

In saying that, I didn't quite obsess over her like the OP has.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

If the OP doesn't update us in the next 24 hours can we please let this thread die

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

I hope the OP dident get lost in your ones gamin flaps. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

Blast her with memes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

psychward wrote: »
    Blast her with memes

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Akarinn

He clearly asked her and got rejected.

The only mistake he made....

Was to ask this question on BOARDS *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Bad Panda wrote: »
    I just Googled 'independent sandwich shops'. Nothing.

Careful now - the wrong keyword with 'sandwich' and google can scar you for life....

Getting out of the friend zone is easy OP.

Step 1: Get yourself a huge, ugly, Mr-T style bracelet and make sure she sees you wearing it.

Step 2: Find some homeless old dude who looks kinda like you, give him the bracelet and pay him to randomly walk up to her and say these lines : "Rachel? Rachel! Thank god, it worked! I've missed you so much!" Then he looks around nervously. "I don't have much time - whatever you do don't get on that plane in 2015!" Then he looks around nervously again and legs it into the crowd.

60% of the time, it works everytime.....

I think there's a bit of a whiff of troll off the OP. Funny thread though....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

Careful now - the wrong keyword with 'sandwich' and google can scar you for life....

Getting out of the friend zone is easy OP.

Step 1: Get yourself a huge, ugly, Mr-T style bracelet and make sure she sees you wearing it.

Step 2: Find some homeless old dude who looks kinda like you, give him the bracelet and pay him to randomly walk up to her and say these lines : "Rachel? Rachel! Thank god, it worked! I've missed you so much!" Then he looks around nervously. "I don't have much time - whatever you do don't get on that plane in 2015!" Then he looks around nervously again and legs it into the crowd.

60% of the time, it works everytime.....

I think there's a bit of a whiff of troll off the OP. Funny thread though....

Get two of your mates to dress up in suits a la FBI/Agent Smith type and get them to run after the homeless guy, and this is guaranteed to work.

Advertisement