Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

And if that should fail, call for a friends help; the next procedure requires a third hand (strategically placed on her gee).
    and if this fails then thers a lovely way you can win her over by rimming,:cool: as iv read on another thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭AboutTwoFiddy

Get drunk and tell her how you feel, if she doesn't listen to you keep telling her. Women love guys who don't give up...also start texting her more often, ask her where she is, what she's doing and with whom. Women also love it when you share a genuine interest. Might be a good idea to lay the gob on her, even though she only thinks of you as a friend a good kiss might solve that and she'll realise that there's chemistry there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

The dilemma is simple: Girl iv known for 4/5 years, always kinda fancied her, got to know her during last year and find myself madly in love with her. She's probably out of my league to be honest. There is no doubt i am in the friend zone, she even said it while we talking one time. Iv decided i want to let my feelings be known but how do i do it when im so far in the friend zone?

Okay, I'll say it.

You're fcuked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭superstoner90

Bone her ma.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Don't tell her you have feelings for her OP.. It's not worth it, she already mentioned that you're in the friend zone so there's no point in fcuking up the friendship ye have. I once made the mistake of telling a friend I had feelings for them and I bearly speak to them now and it's just awkward when ever we see each other. Don't make the same mistake I did. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

If you're 100% sure she doesn't or couldn't have any romantic feelings for you, then forget her and move on.

But if there's any possibility at all, just come out and tell her. At least things will come to a conclusion one way or the other.

Also, try not to say things to yourself like "she's out of my league." Thinking like that becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Abi wrote: »

You're fcuked.

just shaft or the balls too ? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

If you want to know how to not get friend zoned, just be a total bastard, all the time.

This is actually true.

Was in the same situation and it just fixed it's self. Coming out and saying it won't be worth ruining the friendship if you don't think the feelings are mutual. Find someone else and you'll either make her jealous and know that she likes you, or you will get over her and be out of the problem. If you want to know how to not get friend zoned, just be a total bastard, all the time.

Absolutely right, because then you won't have any friends at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

Absolutely right, because then you won't have any friends at all!

That's the point!

• Advertisement

That's the point!

I see...

Suspicious Fry.jpg *Couldn't tell initially if joking or scary pick-up artist type.*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

I see...

Suspicious Fry.jpg *Couldn't tell initially if joking or scary pick-up artist type.*

While you were typing that post I was busy making coffee for us. Come into my office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Snowie wrote: »
    just shaft or the balls too ? :confused:

o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Carve her name onto your forehead with a kitchen knife and post a photo of the resulting mess on Facebook.

Ladies love a dedicated man.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,081 ✭✭✭sheesh

have you tried growing a beard?

While you were typing that post I was busy making coffee for us. Come into my office.

Well, I wouldn't normally, but I like the way you phrased that as a confident order, and not a polite, but unsexy, question...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Got myself out of the friend zone. I think AdmiraloftheFleet said it first, treat her like crap. Half avoid her, don't talk much. Don't give a crap about her, or at least act like you don't and then you're in there.
    Saying you're in the friend zone is really saying that you're acting like a sap. A girl doesn't want a sap inside her, she wants a MAN. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Pull out your tosser and grab her by the ears, if she sucks she is no longer your friend if she doesn't she is no longer your friend,,win/win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Use your tears as lubricant

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Truman Burbank

Mugatuu wrote: »
    Don't tell her you have feelings for her OP.. It's not worth it, she already mentioned that you're in the friend zone so there's no point in fcuking up the friendship ye have. I once made the mistake of telling a friend I had feelings for them and I bearly speak to them now and it's just awkward when ever we see each other. Don't make the same mistake I did. There's plenty more fish in the sea.

Is a clam a fish?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Ask to lick her bum bum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭Jammy Donut

Honestly OP, Just tell her randomly.... Start texting her (In bed at night works best), Joking around the usual.. Then out the blue, Just go you know '' Hey beautiful, I fancy you :)'' Nothing more, See what reaction you get.....

If she fancies you, she will be say it, If not she'll try pass if off and change the subject...

Failing that get a van, rope and duct tape ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Loads of sensible answers here i see...

Is a clam a fish?[/Quote]

No a clam is a mollusk :P

Yes I did google it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Too many things to go quoting so ill reply to all from this. There have been signs the last few weeks, was talking one day and out of nowhere i got this, "any girl would be lucky to have you, even me" and she got me to carry her down a hill while drunk and i apoligised for touching her ass and she said "i dont mind". If i had any balls i would have said something then but i dont. I cant go treating her like a ****, she's more sensitive than anybody i know, would kill her and all her and my mutual friends would turn on me. I will have lots of money when im older, anyone who knows me will tell you that. Dont think i can leave it for a year or two, she wouldnt let it happen. Liquid confidence wont work because she hates drunk people. I cant ignore her either cause once i didnt reply to her text, and when she rang me i didnt get it because my phone was off, and she rang my mother. The getting someone to help me will not work, she is extremely paranoid and will not believe him/her. Ive a text to her saved on drafts, "hey :) i dont know how to even begin to say this so ill just say it out loud. i fancy you like a lot and im wondering if you feel the same way? xx" Should i press send?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Too many things to go quoting so ill reply to all from this. There have been signs the last few weeks, was talking one day and out of nowhere i got this, "any girl would be lucky to have you, even me" and she got me to carry her down a hill while drunk and i apoligised for touching her ass and she said "i dont mind". If i had any balls i would have said something then but i dont. I cant go treating her like a ****, she's more sensitive than anybody i know, would kill her and all her and my mutual friends would turn on me. I will have lots of money when im older, anyone who knows me will tell you that. Dont think i can leave it for a year or two, she wouldnt let it happen. Liquid confidence wont work because she hates drunk people. I cant ignore her either cause once i didnt reply to her text, and when she rang me i didnt get it because my phone was off, and she rang my mother. The getting someone to help me will not work, she is extremely paranoid and will not believe him/her. Ive a text to her saved on drafts, "hey :) i dont know how to even begin to say this so ill just say it out loud. i fancy you like a lot and im wondering if you feel the same way? xx" Should i press send?

If it doesn't work out PM me .

I don't think you should text her. It wouldn't seem like you really cared.

It sounds like she might have some interest in you (you'll have money - who wouldn't!?) so invite her for coffee or to your place and just tell her how you feel, or even just kiss her.

But I wouldn't text.

Have you asked any of your friends if she has said anything to them about you? If you decide to tell her how you feel you're better off telling her in person that you have feelings for her don't text her!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,884 ✭✭✭Eve_Dublin

Don't text...whatever you do, don't do it by text. Then you're not only stuck in friendszone but also wimpzone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

She hates drunk people!?

Drunk people are a hoot!

Advertisement