Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

Strong enough to cry myself to sleep when i seen her with another guy..............

That's manly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

*follows thread* :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Mugatuu wrote: »
    Can't decide if I want to kick you or commend you on having the balls for sending the text . . :L

Balls? Balls would've been speaking to her directly.

You've known her all these years and you send a frackin' text?!

I hope it works out for you!!

True speaking to her directly would have been more ballsy!

Did she text back yet?!

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭TheBegotten

You couldn't have phoned? At least then it's more personal, and she's under pressure to go with her primary instinct, instead of getting nervous and saying no :P but good luck :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

It really is gas! If only those poor unsuspecting knew :eek:

I hear ya!

OP, I hope she doesn't peruse boards much and finds out that this whole episode (which could potentially ruin her friendship of 5 years) is on the interwebs for the depraved people of AH's entertainment!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭meor

I pity this poor girl, basically getting a text saying "I LOVE YOU PLEASE LOVE ME BACK".

meor wrote: »
    I pity this poor girl, basically getting a text saying "I LOVE YOU PLEASE LOVE ME BACK".

Shut up, you.

I'd love to get a text like that...I mean, one that's not from my mum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

If she's not answering your text you should just ring her and tell her you love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Strong enough to cry myself to sleep when i seen her with another guy..............

Never tell that to another soul as long as you live OP!!

Shut up, you.

I'd love to get a text like that...I mean, one that's not from my mum.

Maybe get in touch with the OP then.

• Advertisement

Is it wrong that I'm masturbating through this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

OP, tell us what you said in the text! This is serious business.

Is this gona take much longer OP, I've work at 8 in the morning and was hoping for an early night, I'm already loosin an hrs sleep as it is!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Is it wrong that I'm masturbating through this?

If you do it while repeating the words of the OP's text out loud in your most earnest voice over and over, it's ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I really dont know what to do, im speechless................ the **** replied "nice one (insert name) , you're so funny making fun of (insert my name)
    God knows what that means

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

I really dont know what to do, im speechless................ the **** replied "nice one (insert name) , you're so funny making fun of (insert my name)

Who was the first name?

It means she wants to ring her to explain yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

???

Give up OP ..

It means you lose.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭cormy

....... Iv decided i want to let my feelings be known but how do i do it when im so far in the friend zone?

Ummmm .... Blast Her With Piss!!

(have I missed something - I mean 8 pages so far and no-one's said this. Are people not saying this any more? If so .... :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

FFS, what the hell is wrong with that biatch. A good slap across the face with a wet fish is what she needs :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Jesus OP, get a grip and ring her right now and tell her how you feel!

OK, it's not good that she's trying to laugh it off, or she could be afraid that you're joking and she does actually like you, unlikely, but possible.

I think you should call her and record the transcript and post it here. Thanks.

FFS, what the hell is wrong with that biatch. A good slap across the face with a wet fish is what she needs :mad:

Jesus. Remind me not to cross you! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Friel

Does she think someone else sent it? Ring her you must.

Friel wrote: »

Yeah! As Yoda said - ring her!! :D

Fu*k it, ring her.

Tell her how you feel, then at least you'll know where you stand. Pining over someone isn't healthy...especially for as long as you have.

Friel wrote: »

You've come this far dude, you gota call her!! Time to take that set of balls out of the shrink wrapping, strap em on and step up to the plate!! And if it all goes wrong, you got all of after hours behind ya! Surly someone here has a sister you could have!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

She finds it so hard to believe... or she is a ****. It's one or the other. If you're in the friend zone she probably knows you fancy her. This kind of stuff back means she's being mean or she thinks very little of you, which is hard to swallow. It's no reflection on you though. Only that you fancy a bitch,
    I'd still go with the ring her advice. Best thing you can do. Either way it will clear your head and let her know how you feel. As long as you keep pretending you're cool with things you'll only feel like crap. A bit of heart break can be good for the soul, we all go through it. Just don't do nothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

If you don't ring her OP you'll be forever known as a wuss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I did ring her. She said she doesnt want to talk over the phone and to meet her tomorrow at a local sandwich shop. I dont know what to make of it. Just rang, said it was me, she said to meet her there at 1

Advertisement