Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get out of friend zone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Jesus. Remind me not to cross you! :D

Haha, I don't like to see a hoe breaking our op's little heart. It's simply not on. She needs to be taken out, and I don't mean on a date

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Mugatuu

Fu*k it, ring her.

Tell her how you feel, then at least you'll know where you stand. Pining over someone isn't healthy...especially for as long as you have.

It would be better if he waited another another 4/5 years before making that phone call ;)

No really call her.. and let us know how it goes ASAP! :D

Edit: just seen he called her!

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭meor

I did ring her. She said she doesnt want to talk over the phone and to meet her tomorrow at a local sandwich shop. I dont know what to make of it. Just rang, said it was me, she said to meet her there at 1

O'Brien's or Subway? It matters. Big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

Haha, I don't like to see a hoe breaking our op's little heart. It's simply not on. She needs to be taken out, and I don't mean on a date

Christ! A mafia style 'whacking' for not having feelings for the OP! That's tough love right there!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

I did ring her. She said she doesnt want to talk over the phone and to meet her tomorrow at a local sandwich shop. I dont know what to make of it. Just rang, said it was me, she said to meet her there at 1

Well done for ringing. And best of luck tomorrow. Keep us all updated, try to transcribe everything she says.

• Advertisement

Please. PLEASE tell us the name of the sandwich shop!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

She likes sandwiches. She's a keeper.

Good luck, OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Well done.1PM tomorrow ? gives ya plenty of time to get your rapesurprise sex kit organised.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Bad Panda wrote: »
    Please. PLEASE tell us the name of the sandwich shop!

Its an independant place ran by 2 old people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

She likes sandwiches. She's a keeper.

Good luck, OP!

Surely the real test is that she makes a good sangwich

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Go on lad! I'm staying tuned to this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Friel

Well done dude. I'd be having a beer breakfast.

I just Googled 'independent sandwich shops'. Nothing.

Anyone?! :D

Whatever you do don't mention the crying yourself to sleep thing to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

1pm? thats when sandwich shops are at their busiest man, you're f**ked. You're about to be given a bodyswerve.

Other than that, well played

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

meor wrote: »
    O'Brien's or Subway? It matters. Big time.

Didnt you see his location...."the west", neither of those establishments would be heard of out there!! Tis an old skool sambo shop for our man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Bambi wrote: »
    1pm? thats when sandwich shops are at their busiest man, you're f**ked. You're about to be given a bodyswerve.

Other than that, well played

Actually this place is ALWAYS quiet and the 2 people never talk, its in their house, they stay in kitchen and just take your order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,635 ✭✭✭eth0

If only we knew which sandwich shop. I can just imagine it being way more busy than usual and then suddenly dead silence as soon as she walks in

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭meor

Actually this place is ALWAYS quiet and the 2 people never talk, its in their house, they stay in kitchen and just take your order.

Visions of Father Ted...

Sounds very much like people are on the menu in this establishment!

• Advertisement

Where do you live? Craggy Island?

Do you live in a cowboy film?

Do you call this skirt "miss ellie" or somesuch?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Aw, that could be the two of you in fifty years' time :).

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Friel

So you're going to sort your relationship (or soon to be, fingers crossed) issues out in 2 old folks' house? Cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Well, best of luck.

Whatever the outcome it will be for the best. It's just not healthy stagnating in the cess-pit of unrequited. So whatever happens you'll be moving onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭bleg

One way or the other you'll have clarity. Well done dude!

Aw, that could be the two of you in fifty years' time :).

And he still won't have given her a length :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Strong enough to cry myself to sleep when i seen her with another guy..............

Then you are way too much of a pussy to ever nail her.

So i take it the magic number was zero then?

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

this sounds a bit shady

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Go on my son! You could be in there. If there's an unsure silence then go for the shift. 60% of the time it works all the time.
    Let us know!

Advertisement