Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DT365 ERASMUS fail!

Options
  • 24-03-2012 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi im currently on erasmus in france and i was wondering if anyone has failed erasmus in the DT365 course either in france or anywhere else. I have 55 credits but i need 60 and im not sure if the college in france will let me do some online test or something like that or whether DIT will help me by giving me an essay or something.

cheers anyone for the help!

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,027 Mod ✭✭✭✭G_R

I'd say your best bet is to get in touch with Eoghan asap!

(I'm in year 2 of DT365, so I'm afraid I'd be no help to you at all!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Natalian

ye i contacted him and DIT wont do a thing for me aparently. Its between me and the college im in, but i know people in marketing who failed erasmus but passed by compensation...

hmmm. Well if you've passed all your other modules, and fall within your host college's rules for passing by compensation maybe they'll be able to help you out. I'm sure the rules wouldn't be too dissimilar to DITs, ie you have to have failed by less than 5%, and have double the difference in a different module. And it's only 5 credits, so the number of ECTS's shouldn't be an issue, even in the most strict institutions.

ok thanks! im going to go into them on monday and ask about their pass by compensation rules. Ive been told by people in DIT and in france that it would be very unlikely they will make me repeat the whole year for just 5ECTS.

so im hoping they dont make me repeat! Thanks for ur help!

right i should be meeting the administration later. if anyone has been in this situation b4 could you tell me how you sorted it out? thanks!

• Advertisement

best of luck!

Advertisement