Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cover for outside Eircom/UPC box: where can I find one?

• 24-03-2012 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭

Hi

In recent days the cover of a friend's Eircom/UPC box outside her house has gone missing. This cover at the bottom is precisely what I'm looking for. I don't even know what it's called to look for it properly, or if there might be a more appropriate forum here to find it. Does anybody know where I could get a replacement cover?

Thanks.

Comments

I need one too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

I don't know if u can get the cover on its own but u would get the whole box in any builder providers....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,786 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

I got one in an electrical wholesalers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

I need one too

At the suggestion of slimjimmc I googled electrical wholesalers. Dublin Electrical Wholesalers Ltd (DEWL) on 580 North Circular Road, Dublin 1 (across from Croke Park, on the Summerhill side) had one. They charged €12.12 including vat. Just put it on and it fits perfect.

Advertisement