Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone advice

Options
  • 24-03-2012 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

I am out of contract next week with Vodafone. Has anyone any advice for me on a good deal . I would like to get an I phone if I could ( pref for free !! ) I dont mind a contract provided it wont tie me for years . I have heard there are good deals with meteor and O2 but I have no experience with dealing with any company other than Vodafone. I would also have a need for a package with an internet allowance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

data packages with O2 are fairly poor at the moment so watch out for that anyway.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Meteor have some decent ones with 5GB data and a free iPhone
    Tis 2 years though.

Think you might be able to get a free iPhone off vodafone if you ask nicely/threathen to leave! That would tie you to 2 years too....

Prob best head over to the mobiles forum and ask....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭curly from cork

good idea I ll post there now . thanks :)

Advertisement