Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

accident limerick

• 24-03-2012 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

i have come across ten or eleven ambulances/ garda cars ttravelling at high speed out the dual carriage way o from limdrick on the cork/ tralee road looks serious , hope everyone is ok

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭padma

passed me as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

does anyone know what happened?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭phelixoflaherty

No. I'm in Sligo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

No. I'm in Sligo

:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Limerickhurler

Twas no accident. There was a brawl in Rathkeale last night after some undesirables booked Rathkeale House Hotel for a party. 5 of them up in court today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

Yeah heard Rathkeale was a fairly hostile place last night. So unfair on the couple that have come back from Australia to reopen the hotel, putting up with that sh*t.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Maybe they were upset with the soft penalty Offaly got to draw the hurling with Limerick...:):)

Advertisement