Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best stroller/pushchair for taking on a plane?

Options
  • 25-03-2012 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a stroller or a pushchair for taking on a plane. It has to be a recliner and have pretty rugged wheels as I would like to hang onto it for a while. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Any buggy that folds as one is fine.

The Petit Zia and travel bag is great for travelling but it is not at all rugged.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

This is my buggy:
    http://www.nurseryvalue.com/pushchairs/petite-star-zia-jet-black.aspx

ZiaBLK_1.jpg

it lies completely flat. Also if you take off the canopy you can get it into a typical school bag.

Or you can buy the actual travel bag for it.
    CarryBag_Small.jpg

Its in argos but much cheaper from the website above.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

http://www.bellababy.ie/noa-p-2477.html

Lite, folds down and has a handle for pulling along....

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭NextSteps

I have a Maclaren Quest for travel and it's great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

We are using a babysitter city. Its brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭poldebruin

We bought the Maclaren Quest Sport for our trip abroad.

Good build quality, useful for day to day in Ireland too. Folds in a conventional manner, but very light and can be carried in one hand. Has a shoulder strap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Just venturing over from the pregnancy forum.
    Due in mid-July but planning a trip to the states around November to visit OH's sister who has just emigrated.

Wld any of those be suitable for a 4 month old baby or wld I just be better off bringing my travel system?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

as long as they lie flat, you can use from birth.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭ocy

We have always used our Out & About Nipper when travelling, used the single when we only had one and double since we had no. 2. Buggys are easy to push. I picked both of mine up second hand, they are durable and fold in one piece.

Advertisement