Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes hope

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

hurrah is is finally dark out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hello everyone :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey Sharrow and starr

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey wolfie, sharrow and jam

• Advertisement

PH, Wolfie, Sharrow.

*tips hat*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Evening all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hi folks :)

hey there Leeg, Sarah, and Links.

• Advertisement

hows everyone, got offered an interview today for my first choice college course:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Congratulations Psycho! :)

How was your weekend away Sarah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Congratulations Psycho! :)

How was your weekend away Sarah?
    Congrats Ph ! :)
    Yeah was grand thanks Leeg

hows everyone, got offered an interview today for my first choice college course:D
    Congrats on that hopester

ah theres noting funnier than watching mum brushing squirell

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I won't have it I tells ye! this "brightness" business. It's supposed to be just dark enough that I need to switch my lamp on when I get home, but there was *daylight* today. Shockin' carry on altogether.

Congrats on getting the interview Hope, when will it be?

Congrats PH.

Hello Links, Sarah and Lee and everyone else (including Shiminay)

ah theres noting funnier than watching mum brushing squirell
    You should see my mother trying to give pearl a haircut

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Evening everyone....
    BG feels a bit sicky tonight so not hanging around. Am all snuggled up in bed where I hope sleep finds me soon....
    Congrats hopey x x

Shiminay wrote: »
    I won't have it I tells ye! this "brightness" business. It's supposed to be just dark enough that I need to switch my lamp on when I get home, but there was *daylight* today. Shockin' carry on altogether.

Congrats on getting the interview Hope, when will it be?

early may shim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'd like to do a research paper on the correlation between amount of study that needs to be done and amount of time one spends on Boards, with myself as the subject. Must work >_<

People here are mad for their travel mugs of coffee. Think I'll get one to fill with tea or hot chocolate, but at least I'll look a bit hardcore with one!

I see those blasted mugs everywhere I go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Why does it feel like the clocks went back instead of forward?

I think it should be called Darkness Robbery Time and not Daylight Savings...

I think we should use a time machine to go back in time and punch Ben Franklin in the dick for coming up with the idea in the first place

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Shiminay wrote: »
    I think it should be called Darkness Robbery Time and not Daylight Savings...

We all love it in the winter though when you get the extra hour! No complaints then :pac:

I'm in the library and I want a hot chocolate. But the cafe is 5 floors down and requires me to put my shoes on. They should deliver!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Evening All...

I do love an extra hour of darkness, I reckon we should shift time in the summer to avoid the horrible brightness!

Evening to you BZ

hey BZ

• Advertisement

By Jaysus, that's a fierce quiet Lair - I'm guessing after the exuberance of the weekend, everyone is saving their energy for the upcoming beers :D

In other news, I'm about to do the last level of Mass Effect 2, so I can start ME3's campaign tomorrow!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement