Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Sorry i'm in work now.
    the "princess" i work with won't do any evenings during the week, so i'm left working til 10 4/5 nights of the week. i don't see anyone, i can't sleep. it's just getting me down in general. then she has the cheek to complain that I've had the last 3 weekends off! She's in college!
    I've just been told they might be moving her to another dept so hopefully that might improve things.
    sorry for the moan. i'm just fed up this week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I did the most cringy thing today :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

sarahbro wrote: »
    Sorry i'm in work now.
    the "princess" i work with won't do any evenings during the week, so i'm left working til 10 4/5 nights of the week. i don't see anyone, i can't sleep. it's just getting me down in general. then she has the cheek to complain that I've had the last 3 weekends off! She's in college!
    I've just been told they might be moving her to another dept so hopefully that might improve things.
    sorry for the moan. i'm just fed up this week!

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit crap Sarah :(

a-hug.gif

cloud493 wrote: »

What did you do cloud??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Spill now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ha, awesome. A friend of mine who I thought was still in Germany just walked into the house!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Spills aren't that cringe-worthy...

I was meeting someone off adverts to buy a game. I got on the 42 bus in town, me, and a few other people got on in town. Great. Got off in malahide village. Me, and this one other fella crossed the road, to get the 102 bus to sword. I'd been texting this fella to meet him the whole time. My place is a few miles from swords pavillions. I get off the bus at swords pavillions. With the other fella who got off in malahide village. He goes one way, I went the other. me and this guy I was buying the game off still texting, agree to meet in front of pavillions in 10 minutes. Get there. See him with the game in his hand. Know who it is?

The same fella I'd been on the bus with already from town to malahide to swords

facepalm.jpg

So this is the birthday card my most wonderful colleagues put together for me...

202006.JPG

I love them all really, they did at least present me with astonishingly delicious chocolate cake.

Couple that with the chocolate monstrosity that I was sent by a potentially Bad source (;)) on behalf of all of you here on the Nocturnal Forum *AND* a pile of tshirts I ordered from the Tubes all arriving, today's been a pretty awesome birthday :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Lol Cloud, I'm here laughing to my self in the college :o

Glad to hear you're having a good day Shim, any plans for this evening? :)

• Advertisement

Not a thing!

I was meeting someone off adverts to buy a game. I got on the 42 bus in town, me, and a few other people got on in town. Great. Got off in malahide village. Me, and this one other fella crossed the road, to get the 102 bus to sword. I'd been texting this fella to meet him the whole time. My place is a few miles from swords pavillions. I get off the bus at swords pavillions. With the other fella who got off in malahide village. He goes one way, I went the other. me and this guy I was buying the game off still texting, agree to meet in front of pavillions in 10 minutes. Get there. See him with the game in his hand. Know who it is?

The same fella I'd been on the bus with already from town to malahide to swords

Haha classic. If that was me I would have found out who he was, where he was going etc. I talk to strangers all the time. I'm one of those annoying people who strikes up a conversation with people.

Shiminay wrote: »
    Not a thing!

You wanna party?

Just funny really. If Id known coulda saved myself like, 2 hours of travel time :P

hondasam wrote: »
    Haha classic. If that was me I would have found out who he was, where he was going etc. I talk to strangers all the time. I'm one of those annoying people who strikes up a conversation with people.

I'm like that too..... :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    I'm like that too..... :D

I could talk for Ireland :p

hondasam wrote: »
    I could talk for Ireland :p

LOL, t'would be fun getting the 2 of us in a room then, no one would get a word in edgeways :P :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm almost the exact opposite! I can never really talk to people I don't know, I always feel really awkward.

My key to talking to new people, cos i'm pretty awkward too, is... offer them a smoke :rolleyes: if they take it, great, we got a conversation. If they don't, great, another conversation!

Ye dunno what yer missing. Give it a go next time.

• Advertisement

I always think I'l hate talking to new people, then I find I really enjoy it :3 I always seem to have the best conversations whenever I get the nite link back to malahide at 2am ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I don't like talking to strangers :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    I don't like talking to strangers :(
    Neither do I

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I love strangers,The stranger the better.

Now get in the feckin' van.

Sounds legit, let's go!

I love strangers,The stranger the better.

Now get in the feckin' van.

We were strangers once :D

We were strangers once :D

*Gazes into eyes*

Yes, now look at us. :)

*Gazes into eyes*

Yes, now look at us. :)

Locked in a van!

Heeeeeelllllllp! :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement