Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Aye, in between 2 night clubs in Galway city. Wouldn't be so bad if I had gotten a bit of sleep last night, been up since half 5 this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Denny M wrote: »
    Aye, in between 2 night clubs in Galway city. Wouldn't be so bad if I had gotten a bit of sleep last night, been up since half 5 this morning.

Must be handy for entertaining or if you've pulled.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Probably, if I didn't hate the music played :pac: It's not too bad though usually.

Denny M wrote: »
    Probably, if I didn't hate the music played :pac: It's not too bad though usually.

Is it either the thump thump or contemporary pop ****e?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That thump thump crap drives me insane

• Advertisement

That thump thump crap drives me insane

The first ever dubstep song I heard I liked. The next few were pretty crap though. I thought I had a new genre to add to the "like" list. :(

Mostly the pop stuff, dubstep is (thankfully) a pretty rare thing in the one outside my window.

Is it the kind of bohemian gaff you'd find in movies and tv shows?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    The first ever dubstep song I heard I liked. The next few were pretty crap though. I thought I had a new genre to add to the "like" list. :(
    I think i heard one of those i actually enjoyed. The rest needs to be killed with fire

tumbleweed-rolling.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Is that the new edition of "Tumbleweed Weekly"?

Kojak wrote: »
    Is that the new edition of "Tumbleweed Weekly"?

My second favourite publication.

SOmebody must have said Candlejack
    candlejack-freakazoid-candlejack-cartoon-funny-demotivational-poster-1219352499.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I can't sleep, anyone here?

I be here

You not working tonight?

Happily I am not

what you up to? I went to bed but only slept for half hour.

Just enjoying my night off

coffee-cup4.jpg

Morning Lair

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Morning sam.

Morning cloud, how are you today?

I'm alright dear, just enjoying a cup of tea. Yourself?

Tired. The day will not go half fast enough for me. I'm at work.

I gotta go to work soon too :( what do you do?

A little bit of this, A little bit of that and more of the other:p

It's boring work.

Fair enough :p long as it pays the bills.

I manage to survive. I might look for a rich man.

What about you? meaning job?

Rich man eh... not me :p I work in HMV. Not that much, but my mum knows the landlord from many years of life, so she got me a deal on rent, so I only 30% ish of the original rate :cool:

I must be off to work anyhow. Cheerio chaps(and ladies)

• Advertisement

cloud493 wrote: »
    Rich man eh... not me :p I work in HMV. Not that much, but my mum knows the landlord from many years of life, so she got me a deal on rent, so I only 30% ish of the original rate :cool:

I must be off to work anyhow. Cheerio chaps(and ladies)

Have a good day :):)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement