Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

The Master wrote: »
    The last time I danced was about 10 years ago.

The next day an emergency Oireachtas session was called and legislation was passed to prevent me ever doing it again.

True story

LOL after all those pints you will dance. Naked on the tables:p

I can see shim dancing around the office now. Not:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I shared it with my colleagues before I had to stop as someone was going to be murdered...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Shiminay wrote: »
    I shared it with my colleagues before I had to stop as someone was going to be murdered...

Were you singing along, murdering the song?:p

They all probably love it but will not admit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Great, No-one around

I declare myself KING of this forum. As my first act of official business, I deem all talk to be on NORTH KOREA.

Also, any reference to South Korea will be punished severly......

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Kojak wrote: »
    Great, No-one around

I declare myself KING of this forum. As my first act of official business, I deem all talk to be on NORTH KOREA.

No!

• Advertisement

No!

Agreed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Kojak wrote: »
    Great, No-one around

Don't make me take out the barbed-wire stick.... I promise, you WON'T enjoy it!

How's everyone this afternoon? Been a mental couple of hours in work (yeah, i actually did some work for a change!) so now am having a cuppa while having a quick browse of boards.

Wouldn't this weather seriously drive you mad? I hate it, i just want to go to bed and not wake up til it's dry again... (sun would be nice but we won't say too much about that in here!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

BadGirl wrote: »
    How's everyone this afternoon? Been a mental couple of hours in work (yeah, i actually did some work for a change!) so now am having a cuppa while having a quick browse of boards.

Where's the real BG and what have you done with her? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Where's the real BG and what have you done with her? :p

She's necking a bucket of tea, she'll be back in a minute ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Evening all.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello in here

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Gah I hate being back in Longford with eircom net. Bloody thing always cuts out mid-game on me.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

What's your game of choice

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Often playing Dawn of War 2 where it doesn't matter cause it's SP, but I can rarely ever finish a game of Left 4 Dead or Team Fortress 2 without the net dying.

'War is coming sir. All your tin soldiers falling down in the mud. Do you think they will thank the man who taught them it was glorious?'

Evening chaps.

hey cloud

Wuz happening cyberwolf?

I just defeated SuperVilliany

Fun?

Nice way to kill half an hour, yes

• Advertisement

Oh jolly good, jolly good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Yo! How are we all?

Yo! How are we all?
    Spoiling for a real fight

Yo! How are we all?
    Spoiling for a real fight

Who's fighting?

Who's fighting?
    The next idiot i work with who provokes me........or one of my fellow overnighters

Who's fighting?
    The next idiot i work with who provokes me........or one of my fellow overnighters

Seems legit! Just don't kill them too much!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey guys

hey guys

Hi hope, what's happening?

hey there hopester

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Hi hope, what's happening?
    sweet fa ata, hows things with you
    hey there hopester

hey wolfster

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement