Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭captain caveman

That Monster stuff makes your pi$$ glow like the incredible hulks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Nicely put Sir :o

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So does Mountain dew if you drinks enough of it. haven't turned on the bathroom light to piss in 10 years

Ha! Brilliant...

But does it glow enough so you dont destroy the floor??

A truly highbrow conversation in here this morning gents

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ha! Brilliant...

But does it glow enough so you dont destroy the floor??
    I know roughly where the toilet is and I have amazing aim. Also working overnights has given me excellent nightvision

The pressing issues of the day... Wee Wee's are an everyday occurance:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I really need to get my priorities in life straight. I decided I really need to deactivate my Facebook for a while, cause my head is a mess. But I can't cause I need it to play Draw Something >_< :pac:

I really need to get my priorities in life straight. I decided I really need to deactivate my Facebook for a while, cause my head is a mess. But I can't cause I need it to play Draw Something >_< :pac:

I play without FB... Means I need to find my friends by name though... Which is fine when you dont gots many friends...

I need to go to work now. hyave a good night folks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I have a can of something called Rock Star Energy on my dresser for the past 2 months. I bought it to study for exams but then I didn't drink it cause I have a fear of energy drinks.

Rockstar does it far more than Monster does I find.

I can't even stomach a strong house coffee, would those energy drinks kill me?

jammstarr wrote: »
    I can't even stomach a strong house coffee, would those energy drinks kill me?

Most certainly.

Oh looky I made a Draw Something username and put it in my sig there. I need to spend less time playing with apps and more time doing anything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

The only good Mondays, are bank holiday Mondays!

Morning everyone! /goes back to sleep :D

Finally my day off. Later people.
    *Teleports to bed*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'm hungry. Thread title makes me want cake.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

So does Mountain dew if you drinks enough of it. haven't turned on the bathroom light to piss in 10 years

My most favouritest soft drink evarrrrrr

Hey all. It is wha here. One minute the flancer ball is there, then the next it is bucketing down the rains. ffs pick one weather canni ya!!!

How are well all this bhm? I are still dyin with flu, which is making life a bit awkward, and I are tearing the hair out trying to source the accom for the holz

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning all...

Hi BZ
    You ok? Have a nice weekend? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Hey BadGirl,

I'm meh at the mo, but was dying on Saturday :/
    So just been crashed out in bed or on the couch watch crap tv all weekend, which is not all bad.

How was your long weekend?
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Hi BZ
    You ok? Have a nice weekend? :)

• Advertisement

Hey BadGirl,

I'm meh at the mo, but was dying on Saturday :/
    So just been crashed out in bed or on the couch watch crap tv all weekend, which is not all bad.

How was your long weekend?

Much the same tbh BZ :) Been doing as little as possible, apart from a day out yesterday to see Jedward :D:D
    Just made some egg and onion salad to have on sandwiches for lunch, was yummy, but the house is stinking now :D:D

Cuppa tea and a digestive biscuit now and all is well in my world :D

Dreading the thoughts of work tomorrow again, even though it's only a 2.5 day week for me this week.....

*note to self, do the lotto tonight*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Dreading the thoughts of work tomorrow again, even though it's only a 2.5 day week for me this week.....

*note to self, do the lotto tonight*

What's the half day for on Thursday? Remember us Nocs when you win :D

*Stomps into Lair*

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

What is the point of having an establishment, if you don't have anyway for me to book to stay there. Or do you only take bookings from Britain (since the only place I have found to book for you is on Thomson holidays).

SOOOOO STRESSFUL

*Tears hair out and stomps out*

Leeg17 wrote: »
    What's the half day for on Thursday? Remember us Nocs when you win :D

Trip to the Maternity Hospital with my sister ....... :rolleyes:

There'll be a Noc Beers somewhere nice if i win ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

What, Sallys?

Booo first day of the new semester. Any minute now I will go to college and give them all my money for fees and books.

Weird taking classes during the summer, but sure I always worked full time at a terrible job during my degree for the summer, so its a nice break for me :pac:

What, Sallys?

Lol, d'ya think the nocs would be able for Sally's PF?

I suppose the people that are into watered down drinks and boxing might like it! ;)

How've you been? College going ok?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Hello. Can I hide in here? I should be working but I'm just so sleepy. *curls up in corner*

Lol, d'ya think the nocs would be able for Sally's PF?

I suppose the people that are into watered down drinks and boxing might like it! ;)

How've you been? College going ok?

Poor Sally's!! And they can all stay in the Bay :P

• Advertisement

hello people

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement