Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

But I wanted the calippo :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

But I wanted the calippo :(

Ya snooze, ya lose AH! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My oldest had to be sent home from school cos he's sick. Going to be a long day. How are you all?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning my lovelies! It's 2 mins to 12, therefore still morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Afternoon all....

For the love of god Cthulhu I hate my job :/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,779 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Afternoon all....

For the love of god Cthulhu I hate my job :/

set a pack of howler monkeys on people to make them quit bugging ya ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    set a pack of howler monkeys on people to make them quit bugging ya ;)

Most helpful post i've seen today! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

What do you work at BZ?

I'm sooooo glad I'm indoors and there's aircon! My mother yesterday asked me if I wanted to go to Portugal in April for some manner of holiday. A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm sooooo glad I'm indoors and there's aircon! My mother yesterday asked me if I wanted to go to Portugal in April for some manner of holiday. A THOUSAND TIMES NO!

Can I go instead? :D

Wouldn't awkward at all!

• Advertisement

Can I go instead? :D

Wouldn't awkward at all!

Just grow a long beard, resemblance would be uncanny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I would very much like to go to Portugal. Haven't been outside yet but the online weather is telling me its 9 degrees :eek: So about 8 degrees warmer than yesterday! It is raining though ¬_¬

Probably best for me though, I am far too fair for any kind of sun! I'd be a lobster in Portugal!

Not feeling to well today, but craving french toast! Think I'll make some and hope I can keep it down. Presentation later tonight, hope I'm better!

Good luck in the presentation PP, what's it on?

Quite happy, blasted out an assignment in the 3 hours off we have, that's due in 20 minutes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

afternoonie all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Its for my management and leadership class, just have to do a group presentation on a case on conflict. Its actually grand, not getting marked for the presentation, just participation marks! So basically just need to show up!

So many assignments to do this week, so little motivation :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Sitting outside in the sun outside work. Really don't want to go in :(
    Somebody.come rescue me??

sarahbro wrote: »

We'll sneak off work together. I'm due back in 5 mins. DO NOT WANT!

sarahbro wrote: »

Snap. Take me with you if anyone gets you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Oh Flancer Ball how lovely is your drying,
    If I said I wasn't liking it of course I'd be lying :)

ok thats my excersie done for the day, walked to the veg shop and back and im roasting, on hte plus side i did get my self a bottle of kopperberg for later:D

• Advertisement

My job is meant to be System Administrator, looking after all the Servers, VoIP Phone System, Network, Desktop/Laptops for the back office for a large multinational.

But since I was out-sourced my role is slowly been dumped down :/
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    What do you work at BZ?

My office has a fall wall of windows with the evil sunny beating down on them in the morning on top of the heat been on full make the room a sauna :/
    So have to but AC on full and open the windows.... and yes I know you should not open the windows with the AC on but it does help to get some fresh air in since our AC is sh!t.

An email went around today to say there was a guy in to fix all our AirCon and switching it on and off all the time as people here do means the office never gets a chance to level out as it's always up and down heat wise. So he said that we need to leave it on all the time. Just now someone's come over and switched it off complaining she's too cold which is cool except that wearing a 1/4mm thick flimsy shirt thing over a cammy top is probably the reason she's cold :)

I have my own USB powered desk fan, have had it for almost 10 years so I'm grand. Its bearings are starting to get a bit iffy though...

At the moment, my office is the attic of my house, it has 3 big velux windows which are all open at the mo and it's bright but sun is not shining on them directly so its nice and cool :)

BadGirl wrote: »
    At the moment, my office is the attic of my house, it has 3 big velux windows which are all open at the mo and it's bright but sun is not shining on them directly so its nice and cool :)

Jealous! :D

I'm off to find a non oven-like computer room for the evening, some of them in this college are pretty dire at the best of times..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So yeah, I'm looking to be attending the beers on Saturday :)

Kinda looking forward to giving Shim a hug, I dunno when the last time we've bumped into each other was :p

Links234 wrote: »
    So yeah, I'm looking to be attending the beers on Saturday :)

Kinda looking forward to giving Shim a hug, I dunno when the last time we've bumped into each other was :p

hey links

would love to go to the beers but already persuded himself to go out for lunch and cant afford to do both

We have the same crap here...

If you open a window or change the AC setting it will take OVER 2hr for the AC to reset the air flow for a slow/medium office.

We have people fecking with the AC and saying they are cold while just wearing a crap tshirt or to warm while wearing 50 layers :/
    An email went around today to say there was a guy in to fix all our AirCon and switching it on and off all the time as people here do means the office never gets a chance to level out as it's always up and down heat wise. So he said that we need to leave it on all the time. Just now someone's come over and switched it off complaining she's too cold which is cool except that wearing a 1/4mm thick flimsy shirt thing over a cammy top is probably the reason she's cold :)

I have my own USB powered desk fan, have had it for almost 10 years so I'm grand. Its bearings are starting to get a bit iffy though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

hey links

would love to go to the beers but already persuded himself to go out for lunch and cant afford to do both
    could show up and not drink? I'm probably gonna be broke, but I'd still like to pop in and say hi :)

We can form an orderly queue...

• Advertisement

Links234 wrote: »
    could show up and not drink? I'm probably gonna be broke, but I'd still like to pop in and say hi :)

will see but doubt i can do both

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement