Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

im back:D

hows y'all
    Just four more days in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

was booking hotel and flights for mum

Nice. You planning a party?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Just four more days in work

thats good :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

thats good :)
    Then I back in for eight straight after two off

Then I back in for eight straight after two off

not so good:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Another horrid day on the planet :(

Absolutely roasting tonight so that'll add to the inability to sleep. Moan moan whinge whinge

Was told today that I'm starting to look really really pale, like one of those kids that never leaves the house because they're always playing xbox, probably because I'm quite nauseous all the time, as well as being bedridden.

I like that the Big Bang Theory is being shown on E4 nearly every hour of the day, although I'm afraid it's going to get worn out like all those reruns of Friends.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Absolutely roasting tonight so that'll add to the inability to sleep. Moan moan whinge whinge

Was told today that I'm starting to look really really pale, like one of those kids that never leaves the house because they're always playing xbox, probably because I'm quite nauseous all the time, as well as being bedridden.

I like that the Big Bang Theory is being shown on E4 nearly every hour of the day, although I'm afraid it's going to get worn out like all those reruns of Friends.

They never get worn out :P

I love that show

not so good:(
    Yeah, that's the trade off for getting five off for a family wedding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Pixie, I think the name for that is a "gamer's tan", I have one :o

In fairness it's easy to look pale in Ireland..!

• Advertisement

Easy to look like that as well if you work overnights

Work beckons, where did I leave that axe handle

• Moderators Posts: 51,789 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

happy Friday, Nocts!:D

If you can read this, you're too close!

koth wrote: »
    happy Friday, Nocts!:D

We made it, baby!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

funny-dog-pictures-yay-its-friday.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Good morning all.

I went out with work folk last night. I am not suffering, but some of them are...

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good morning all.

I went out with work folk last night. I am not suffering, but some of them are...
    What did you do to them

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Happy Friday all. :)

I feel rotten today. Was at a gig last night and only had 2 drinks and was home by half 12 but feel like I was out drinking til 4. Ugh. At least if I'd done that it would be justified. :pac:

I agree it is Friday. Happy will not happen until Monday for me

I agree it is Friday. Happy will not happen until Monday for me

Kojak's finally getting to you? :p

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Kojak's finally getting to you? :p
    I was a Monday fan long before Kojak. They my guaranteed day off

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I had the most fun night! We went to karaoke and I sang 3 times :D

That sounds fun Peaches :)

So tell us, what songs did you sing?

I sang No Doubt I'm just a Girl, then me and two girls did Girls Just Wanna Have fun, then I sang Aerosmith Dream On, then me and all my friends sang Bohemian Rhapsody to the now empty bar!

Then they turned off the mics and played that song Closing Time, but a few of us were still singing into the mics....

I love karaoke :D

Good song choices indeed :cool:

Don't have a musical note in my body, so fair play :p

You don't need a musical note in your body for karaoke, just lots of beer :pac:

hey all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Hey hope, hey everyone :D

Samich wrote: »
    Hey hope, hey everyone :D

hey sam

• Advertisement

How goes it Nocs?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement