Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I shall get revenge this night though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Just watched loads of Sons of Anarchy, Law Abiding Citizen and the first Hellboy. Just trying to find another film now to get through the next couple of hours.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Just watched loads of Sons of Anarchy, Law Abiding Citizen and the first Hellboy. Just trying to find another film now to get through the next couple of hours.
    Watch Clerks, great movie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Justified. If you like SOA then this'd be right up your alley

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'd vote Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead.. but I'm a bit biased :o

If you're looking for a TV show Pixie, I'd highly recommend "Suits". It's a lawyer drama, just the one season so far. If you'd like I could PM you a download link?

• Advertisement

I shall get revenge this night though.

Do tell more!

jammstarr wrote: »
    Do tell more!
    I plan to show her a picture of me in a Tarzan thong.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'd vote Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead.. but I'm a bit biased :o

If you're looking for a TV show Pixie, I'd highly recommend "Suits". It's a lawyer drama, just the one season so far. If you'd like I could PM you a download link?

Just found it on one of usual sites, will give that a watch tomorrow, himself isn't really into the lawyer drama type shows. Given that I work in the legal sector, I love them! Love picking holes in them more than anything lol!

Thanks for the suggestions all!

I plan to show her a picture of me in a Tarzan thong.

You're like school in summertime

You're like school in summertime
    :confused:

• Advertisement

:confused:

No class. :cool:*

*Robbed off telly.

Just found it on one of usual sites, will give that a watch tomorrow, himself isn't really into the lawyer drama type shows. Given that I work in the legal sector, I love them! Love picking holes in them more than anything lol!

Thanks for the suggestions all!

Don't have anything planned though, if you're like me you'll watch them all in one evening almost! :p

I'd say this will have a few holes in the details, but as a legal know-nothing it was quite convincing :o

Plus, the cast look quite slick!

Suits-20110601-234.jpg

No class. :cool:*

*Robbed off telly.
    I will have you know I am a class A guy*

*felony that is

Don't have anything planned though, if you're like me you'll watch them all in one evening almost! :p

I'd say this will have a few holes in the details, but as a legal know-nothing it was quite convincing :o

Suits-20110601-234.jpg
    You should watch White Collar

Suits-20110601-234.jpg

Sure that might as well be a still from the office I work in... in Carrick-on-Suir :pac:

Ah some of those legal shows are just hilarious though and what is even more hilarious is any courtroom scenes in films :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Love Sons of Anarchy...... watch out Lee that ones next... ;)

Evening everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

We had such lovely weather today. My dog spent most of it having a little run around after rabbits in the field before flopping down on the grass in a heap. He's such a lazy lump!

Would have given anything to go to the beach today :(

That is soooo cute. I really miss living by the beach. Not that I ever swam much, but was lovely for walks, especially with my dogs!

I tried watching the show thats filmed in my town, Republic of Doyle, but I didn't really like it much except for getting excited when I recognized somewhere :pac: The accents and music are gas though.

My nightly routine of trying to find a film so!

That is soooo cute. I really miss living by the beach. Not that I ever swam much, but was lovely for walks, especially with my dogs!

I tried watching the show thats filmed in my town, Republic of Doyle, but I didn't really like it much except for getting excited when I recognized somewhere :pac: The accents and music are gas though.

Watch Clerks!
    I going to work

Yeah, it's really nice. We're about a 20 minute drive from a beach. There's so many down here to choose from :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

howdy all. how are we this fine morning. well afternoon. well not so fine.

owchie i just used my right thumb for the spacebar. i think my thumb may be broken. i walloped it something vicious there last nite

• Advertisement

My attempt at baking soda bread is in the oven, not very optimistic about it :-/ Never baked bread that wasn't just an Odlums mix and water :pac:

I wouldn't mind some soda bread about now.
    Gotten through far too much junk today.

I'm feeding it to Canadians, so if it doesn't turn out right, I'll tell them its meant to be like that.

You can't get poisoned from bread, right???

It depends, how good of a cook are you? :PAC:

Also, I want to cry, cousins are driving me up to wall!

Smack em around a bit, they deserve it!

It aint looking well, tried to take them out of the tin and one started to fall assunder so I stuck it back in the over cause I didn't know what else to do....

Pretty deformed looking alright....

I didn't get time for a nap today :( Gonna be a loooooong night.

Can you not power nap for a half hour?

No it's going to take me that long to get beautiful.

Oh my friend just texts and pushed things back by 45 minutes. G'night! Honkshoo

Have fun peaches :)

I don't think I'll stay awake all night for this UFC...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Who's fighting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement