Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Evening wolfie and Jamm

What whiskey are you having Jane?

It's Paddy's. I usually drink Jack Daniels or Jameson but none in the house. Paddy's is actually quite nice with coke. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Sounds yum, enjoy :)

I prefer jack and coke too..

Sounds yum, enjoy :)

I prefer jack and coke too..

Thank you. :)

I only started drinking it before Christmas.. I was like "Why have I not tried this before?!" Before that I drank WKD most of the time. :o

I don't know if you've ever tried it but Tia Maria and Lucozade tastes really like a loop the loop ice cream, and then there's the obvious Captain and Fanta for a super split :p

I don't know if you've ever tried it but Tia Maria and Lucozade tastes really like a loop the loop ice cream, and then there's the obvious Captain and Fanta for a super split :p

Ooh I think I'll try that, it sounds deadly! My bf drinks Captain Morgans and Club orange, same taste really. Yummy. :D

• Advertisement

Too easy to drink sometimes :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I think I might give up the drink.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening wolfie and Jamm

What whiskey are you having Jane?
    hey there leeg

Too easy to drink sometimes :o

Yeah that's why I don't drink it.. I never go mad drinking though. I generally only have maybe 5 or 6 and I'll stop then. I drink wine sometimes too but last time I had a very unpleasant vomiting incident and I'm very wary of drinking it again.. :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jammstarr wrote: »
    I think I might give up the drink.
    I have to be very moderate in my drinking starr

• Advertisement

I have to be very moderate in my drinking starr

I shall have to dwell upon this some more.

jammstarr wrote: »
    I shall have to dwell upon this some more.
    Take some time to think on it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,613 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I may or may not have just polished off an entire big bag of peanut M&Ms.. :eek:
    I ate a whole pizza before going to bed- and I wonder my my jeans are mysteriously shrinking...? :o
    I used to LOVE loup the loup ice pops- I must try this drink as soon as possible! :D

I hate how they changed alot of them recently though, loop the loop, twister and the HP tub with raspberry and lime.. they're not the same :(

They'll never be the same as they were in my childhood... I remember colours and sunshine... oh, those were the days.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,672 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Posy wrote: »
    They'll never be the same as they were in my childhood... I remember colours and sunshine... oh, those were the days.

Sparkles FTW!

Screwball from.the ice cream van, then playing soccer all day in the soccer pitch until it was too dark to see and then going.home for dinner. I want to be 8 again :o

Sparkles FTW!
    Only 10p that I can remember- great value! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

A sparklers, getting the pennies out of your mam's purse for one :D I liked Milky Moos too.

Can't get HB ice creams here :( Can get reeces though nom!

Om nom I'm having peanut butter toast and tea :)

A sparklers, getting the pennies out of your mam's purse for one :D I liked Milky Moos too.

Can't get HB ice creams here :( Can get reeces though nom!

Om nom I'm having peanut butter toast and tea :)

Do you like nutter butters?

• Advertisement

I never had one, its a biscuit right? I don't buy biscuits cause I'll eat them too fast!

I never had one, its a biscuit right? I don't buy biscuits cause I'll eat them too fast!

If you like peanut butter you'll love 'em :)

I'll look out for a small pack of them to try :)

So it is a new housemate. Nobody tells me anything here! I wonder if she has a car and is willing to take me to the supermarket with her >_>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Last post at 2.30am. Sometimes I do despair :) Where have all the creatures of the night gone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Last post at 2.30am. Sometimes I do despair :) Where have all the creatures of the night gone?

Morning few long time no see.

Morning Lair

I think I was reading. Tired eyes now.

Morning all. Buses could do with blinds.

Well, currently I at work. Then I going home with my co-worker.

Well, currently I at work. Then I going home with my co-worker.

Sounds promising.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

They are off sulking somewhere... :P :P
    Morning Few, glad to see you back around here :)

Morning all *yawn*
    Can't believe it's Monday again :(

3353147_o.gif

KotE, you should have brought your sunglasses ;)
    What are you reading? Must be good if it kept you up past 2am :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,826 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning everyone :)

If you can read this, you're too close!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement