Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there sam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Evening all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening leeg

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Good evening everyone. Sitting here drinking cranberry juice (stupid kidney infection/UTI/whatever it is) and watching Emergency Vets. :)

hey there Jane

• Advertisement

Hello Mr Wolf :)

Shouldn't watch Emergency Vets, I may cry within the next half hour.. :o

Also bf is probably changing after soccer right about now and I'm away with the fairies.. ;)

That doesw sound like a tearjerker of a show

That doesw sound like a tearjerker of a show

I bawled one night because they had to euthanise a really old red setter and the owners were distraught! Unfortunately that's not the only time I've cried watching it... :o

I pretty sure i couldn't watch that

I pretty sure i couldn't watch that

I probably shouldn't actually. I have no job at the moment and it makes me miss it.. :o

• Advertisement

Did you work in the veterinary area Jane?

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Did you work in the veterinary area Jane?

Yep. I'm a veterinary nurse, finding it very very tough to get a job.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭_petulia_

Hi all

Evening Nina

Hi Nina :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evenin' folks :o

Evening jammstarr. :)

Liking the show Awake a lot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Sooooo bored in class.

Not that I'm paying much attention....

Evening Nina
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi Nina :)

Hi CW and Jane :)

jammstarr wrote: »
    Evenin' folks :o
    hey there starr and peach

• Advertisement

There really are some a**holes out there.. My bf knows a girl that sent a guy a pic on a dating site and the guy told her that he'd seen better dogs. I really feel for her. I've had things like that said about me, it's not fun. :(

There really are some a**holes out there.. My bf knows a girl that sent a guy a pic on a dating site and the guy told her that he'd seen better dogs. I really feel for her. I've had things like that said about me, it's not fun. :(
    Someone like that needs a sulfuric acid enema

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Acid Enema you say?

But yeah, that's a pretty terrible thing to say to someone, I know the feeling.

:eek: I just clenched there..

My bf has sent her texts and tried texting her and ringing her and got no reply. This same girl has the worst luck with guys I have ever heard, another one told her he didn't want to be seen in public with her and was just using her for sex. Another one told her she was too fat to be with. As well as all this she's constantly in and out of hospital. I really feel for her, she sounds like a lovely girl from what my bf has said.

@ DennyM - I know the feeling too, unfortunately. :(

That poor girl. No human being deserves to be treated like that

That's awful. That guy needs a good kick in the ass :mad:

That sounds horrible Jane, poor girl.

Unfortunately you'll get people that think it's ok to treat people like dirt :rolleyes::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

He sounds like a true scumbag

True, there are some complete scumbags out there. One complete stranger thought it was okay to pass me in the street and call me a "fat c**t". I walked home crying.

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    That sounds horrible Jane, poor girl.

Unfortunately you'll get people that think it's ok to treat people like dirt :rolleyes::mad:
    Yes, and those same people should be given six feet of dirt to enjoy for the rest of their lives. However short that may be

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement