Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Boo. Created a thread in the Headphones and Portable Audio Devices forum last night about my mp3 player problems - 27 views, 0 replies. Methinks I'll have to start saving for a new one.

Link it here Jane, I'll try help.

Sam, I agree! :p
    How was your day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Not bad, could be worse could be better.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hondasam wrote: »
    what's wrong with you helen?

flu still sam :( every time i think i may have shifted it it slaps back with a vengance. getting fed up to heck now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Evening chaps

hdowney wrote: »
    flu still sam :( every time i think i may have shifted it it slaps back with a vengance. getting fed up to heck now

I have never had the flu, don't know what it's like. hope you get well soon.
    cloud493 wrote: »
    Evening chaps

hey cloud.

• Advertisement

How are you sam?

How are you sam?

good, yourself?

Thats sound, good day? I'm not so good to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Link it here Jane, I'll try help.

Link!

Evening chaps

Hi Cloud :)

Link!

Already sent :)

• Advertisement

Already sent :)

Just noticed when I replied.. :o Thanks again. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

What a shoite few days!

However, I have just rediscovered my love of the pixies and a couple of my friends are coming to see me this weekend and I'm very excited!

The great dane tried to eat the jack russell this morning in a fight over a chicken lol!

The great dane tried to eat the jack russell this morning in a fight over a chicken lol!

:eek: Hope all is okay.

I hate being broke. I really want this... :o

Ah yeah they're grand, peace has since been restored and they are currently snoozing, spooning each other - well I think you can guess who is spooning who lol!

Yeah, I have to say, I've never been really impressed with music players on phones but I have the first Samsung Galaxy S and it's pretty good, so I'd imagine their mp3 players are good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hondasam wrote: »
    I have never had the flu, don't know what it's like. hope you get well soon.

hey cloud.

NEVER. impressive. Thanking you. Just getting a little fed up at this point!

:eek: Hope all is okay.

I hate being broke. I really want this... :o

TOO SMALL only 8gigs. I have 20something gigs of music I need to fit on a player. I am broke. Someone needs to buy me a 160gig iPod Classic :D

I had a 120gb ipod and it was such a waste of money. I have easily 100gbs of music on my pc but I don't listen to that everyday and I certainly don't need to carry it around in my pocket. I have certain playlists I use for working out and certain playlists I use for other things and if I want a change I just pop on different things. I think with the emergence and popularity of external hard drives that there isn't as big a market as there used to be for mp3 players with huge capacity. The external hard drive that I keep my music on is about the size of your average wallet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Hi all. In hospital. My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic. Had an operation to sort it out today.

I have a 1tb external hard drive I got on a Bargain Alerts mispice, €35, love it :)

I agree with you Pixie about not needing such a high memory player, have a 32gb and don't have it half filled with music I listen to!

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hi all. In hospital. My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic. Had an operation to sort it out today.

Oh no, sorry to hear that.
    I have a 1tb external hard drive I got on a Bargain Alerts mispice, €35, love it :)

I agree with you Pixie about not needing such a high memory player, have a 32gb and don't have it half filled with music I listen to!

Yeah, we've a stack of hard drives here, one each for music and then a few for tv shows and a few for films. They're just so handy and they're continuing to go down in price. Got a 2tb one for €89 :D

I have the leaving cert history project due in almost a month ago. I have done the project. I think its rather good. I have not handed it in.

• Advertisement

When did you buy that? That's a pretty good price! :)

Bought a wee media player on Ebay in January, €40 delivered, plays anything and everything I've thrown at it (even 1080p mkv) best thing I've bought in a while.

Ah, got it through work, was sourcing external hard drives for the office and when I saw what a good price they were getting I said I had to get me one too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Jorcky

Oh no:( I'm so sorry.x

Jesus KKKitty, I'm really sorry to hear that :(
    *hugs*

hdowney wrote: »
    TOO SMALL only 8gigs. I have 20something gigs of music I need to fit on a player. I am broke. Someone needs to buy me a 160gig iPod Classic :D

I have an 8GB one now and it's not full so one the same size would be fine.. :o

So sorry to hear that. :( Hope you're okay. xx

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Evening all.

Kitty, I hope you're ok after all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Really sorry to hear. I'll be thinking about you xxx

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

I'm so sorry to hear that Kitty! If there is anything I can do or you need to talk please get in touch!! *hugs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

So sorry KKKitty :(

• Advertisement

I'm sorry to hear that KKKitty.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement