Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I am soooo lazy. My brain has turned to mush. I'm lying down telling my belly to get smaller. Y it not listen??

My belly is exactly the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

I am soooo lazy. My brain has turned to mush. I'm lying down telling my belly to get smaller. Y it not listen??

meh its the weekend your allowed be lazy:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I just wanna lie here and watch tv and eat but also lose weight. Apparently too much to ask though :p

Forgot to go to the shop to get supplies to make miniature Irish flags for the Eurovision :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Forgot to go to the shop to get supplies to make miniature Irish flags for the Eurovision :pac:

Oh my!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,567 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Nite nite nocs, I'm off to my bed! :)

• Advertisement

I just wanna lie here and watch tv and eat but also lose weight. Apparently too much to ask though :p

will you be able to watch the eurovison in Canada? always thought it was a european thing

Yeah they are putting it on in the campus bar tomorrow afternoon! There's a few European students and the Canadians are up for a laugh too! Can't wait!

I'll be so proud of my country when Jedward come on :pac::pac::pac:

Yeah they are putting it on in the campus bar tomorrow afternoon! There's a few European students and the Canadians are up for a laugh too! Can't wait!

I'll be so proud of my country when Jedward come on :pac::pac::pac:

fair enough, im sure if you had a mooch around your could probably fin flags you can print out

It might be going a bit far if I were to print off the score sheets I usually do at home!

I'm very excited though, can't wait for a cold cold pint too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

My room last night was a frickin sauna. It gets the sun all afternoon. I wasn't in so I most deffoly wasn't leaving the window open, I hate doing it as is (I live in a bunglaow, front room, facing onto a main road that is used A LOT. Gah. If I am in this avvy though I think I'll chance flinging it open a while to cool the room down.

Part of me wants to go out and enjoy the sun, and then part of me wants to stay indoors and watch the DVDs that arrived when I was away

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello there Nocs

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Afternoon all. :)

Had such a good night last night! Went for a chinese for my friend's 18th and then we all went for a few drinks after. The meal was lovely first of all, I had ribs to start and chicken with satay sauce for mains. OMG it was so yummy. :) There were 9 of us and we split the bill, only ended up being 20 euro each. Went to the pub next door around 10 and had some drinks and just sat there having the craic and went home around 1.30am. Doesn't sound great but we had food, drink and good company - what more could you want really? :D

Hope you're all well on this sunny Saturday. :D

Hello Wolfie. Hello Jane. :)
    I love chicken satay, making me hungry here!

There is SUN outside my window. I am afeared of what this means. :eek:

Hello there Nocs

Hey wolfie, you headed to KY yet?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hdowney wrote: »
    Hey wolfie, you headed to KY yet?

I is already here.

I is already here.

cool. is it warm there?

Too warm for me to be wearing a suit

Too warm for me to be wearing a suit

Crap :( Yea tis warm like that here too. I'm right on the coast and it is 18-20 celcius now

Supposed to hit around 90 today

Celcius?! That is warm!

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Celcius?! That is warm!

nah that is like 32.22 celcius. still HOT

Thanks for the translation, hdowney. I don't do farenheight... or kilos. I'm grand with everything else!

Hope the wedding is great and everyone has a lovely time. :)

Oh I'm after getting such a fright. Mammy realised that Dad had left a cylinder of gas in the greenhouse in this heat.. Oh that could have been so so dangerous! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Half watching the Ireland game at the moment. Going to see if my bf and my brother will come to the park after it. :)

That could have been lethal Jane

That could have been lethal Jane

I know. :eek: We have it left outside now. It's still warm but it was nearly 40 degrees in the greenhouse.

God Jane, I'm glad nothing happened to it! :eek:

I'm inside for a few minutes and my skin is... slightly pink! Wow, I'm normally impenetrable by the sun's rays! :)
    My cat's been outside in the back for ages having a great time. He'll sit in the sun, then move to the shade for a bit,l then stretch out in the sun, then get sick of it and lie down in the shade and repeat...
    He has his factor 50 on his white ears and I've got the aftersun cooling in the fridge for him. I will not have his ears looking like bacon!! :pac:

Right- I'm heading back to the sun.
    Will see you all later, under cover of darkness. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Just in from the sun, see you later Posy :p

UFC tonight will be epic! (and the Eurovision, but I'll be missing that too, boo :/)

I'm inside for a few minutes and my skin is... slightly pink! Wow, I'm normally impenetrable by the sun's rays! :)
    My cat's been outside in the back for ages having a great time. He'll sit in the sun, then move to the shade for a bit,l then stretch out in the sun, then get sick of it and lie down in the shade and repeat...
    He has his factor 50 on his white ears and I've got the aftersun cooling in the fridge for him. I will not have his ears looking like bacon!! :pac:

Me too, I got such a fright when I saw it. Could have been so dangerous. :eek:

I haven't actually gone outside for any real length of time. I was out for a little walk for a few minutes here or there, that's about it. When the Ireland game is over I might go out and sit and read for a bit. :) Must remember sunscreen. :)

• Advertisement

Thanks for the translation, hdowney. I don't do farenheight... or kilos. I'm grand with everything else!

Hope the wedding is great and everyone has a lovely time. :)

I don't do kilos (great that i college!). Wedding was fantastic, enjoyed every min of it
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Oh I'm after getting such a fright. Mammy realised that Dad had left a cylinder of gas in the greenhouse in this heat.. Oh that could have been so so dangerous! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Half watching the Ireland game at the moment. Going to see if my bf and my brother will come to the park after it. :)

Firstly EEEK. Second, what Ireland game?

My cat looked at me with the suncream and was like 'hell no'. She is an indoor cat, but she wanted to sit on the outside of the window and nose at the world! Not without suncream tho

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement