Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good one Peach.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I fear the day I will have to get a real life!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Real life fears the day you come for it.

Right, I be off to run errands now that the heat is gone

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Deary me, things took a strange turn there for a bit! Hope everyone is well. My poor bf is wrecked from coughing all night. Going to mind him and be extra nice to him today. He's not a great patient though it must be said.. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Morning Jane :)

Has he the dreaded man flu!? :eek:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Morning Jane :)

Has he the dreaded man flu!? :eek:

Morning Lee.. Lol, yes he has but even though he's probably milking it I'm still minding him.. :o

Edit: He's boiling but he's insisting on staying under the duvet and sweating it out.. I don't want his temp to go too high, I know how dangerous that can be.. :(

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Morning Lee.. Lol, yes he has but even though he's probably milking it I'm still minding him.. :o

Shower him with affection or else he may not last until the evening! :p

Found a cool room in the college \:)/

Have you any plans for today?

Good plan.. I shall do that. :D I have a shift in the LSPCA shop at half 1 until 5, I feel awful for leaving him here on his own. :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I've got heat rash along both my fore-arms and it's really annoying me. Spent all of the game last night staring into the sun, had a shockingly bad time up to bat cause I couldn't see anything that was coming my way and made a disastrous throw to first which turned an easy out into a 3 base hit :( All that said, we still won convincingly, so it's not all bad.

There's some lovely cloud out today, it's making things so much better.

• Advertisement

How long have you been working there out of interest?

Only a few weeks. It's all voluntary, I usually do one shift a week. :)

Shiminay get some aftersun. Or if you're arms are actually burnt get Hydrogel, the stuff is amazing. :D

Only a few weeks. It's all voluntary, I usually do one shift a week. :)

Ah that's nice! :)

I don't think I could do that , I'd want to bring all of the animals home with me :o

It's only a charity shop I work in. I'd be the same though if I worked in the shelter.. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Shiminay wrote: »
    I can't deal with sunburn - it's the only thing that really squicks me out - I can't look at people with it and I can barely tolerate even talking about it.

I hate it too. When I was in Florida I did a dopey thing. I had been lashing the suncream on every day no problems. We went swimming with dolphins one day. I got dressed as usual, put my top and skirt on then put some suncream on, but like a doze when I took the top and skirt off and put the swimsuit on I forgot to put suncream on the bits that had been covered by clothes. I was frickin RED :( the pain was unbearable

I kinda felt bad for leaving my bf here on his own while I'm in the charity shop but I don't now seeing as I'd only have been watching him sleep.. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

I kinda felt bad for leaving my bf here on his own while I'm in the charity shop but I don't now seeing as I'd only have been watching him sleep.. :(

awww I hope he feels better soon, try & have a nice day at work though :)

Jaysus, it's still fierce warm but it's a lo more manageable with all that cloud covering the sky. I had to make a hasty trip to the Kilkenny Shop to find some manner of present for my Aunt who turned 70 almost 2 weeks ago (and I forgot). I do have a perfect card to go with it though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

993icecream_cone.jpg

Anyone for ice cream?

Ohh yes please Sam :)

Can I have sprinkles too?

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Ohh yes please Sam :)

Can I have sprinkles too?

you can have sprinkles lee

istockphoto_1197893_sprinkles_heart.jpg

Haha, brilliant, thanks :)

I prefer chocolate ones. What are your fav's

Multicoloured, I'm easy though, sprinkles are sprinkes

I owe you, it's nyommy! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Can I have one with a flake please? *puts on puppy eyes and extends bottom lip*

jammstarr wrote: »
    Can I have one with a flake please? *puts on puppy eyes and extends bottom lip*

Ice+Cream+with+flake.jpg

I aim to please.

I'm a huge fan of those places that dip the ice cream into a bucket of liquid chocolate and it sets coating the whole cone - delish!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

hondasam wrote: »
    Ice+Cream+with+flake.jpg

I aim to please.

Thanks! There's my diet gone out the window now but who the fupp cares! :D

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm a huge fan of those places that dip the ice cream into a bucket of liquid chocolate and it sets coating the whole cone - delish!

Me too, would love one of them now.

• Advertisement

I passed by the ice cream place in the Stephens Green centre earlier and I know they have them, was sorely tempted only I knew I had to get the afore mentioned present and so had no time for enjoying delicious tasty ice cream :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement