Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

How could someone not like tea. Seriously it's awesome and ready in seconds. What in the world is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Dear Garda hellicopter, **** you.
    I was infact asleep, first time in over a month I've been asleep before 2am and you come and wake me and are still outside sounding like a chain saw 15 mins later :(

As for milk in tea, well it depends on the tea.
    Lyons gold blend, then yes just enough milk to turn it the same colour as a rich tea bicuit and one sugar please.
    But I will have my Assam, early grey, gun powder green tea, Jasmine tea, apple and rose hip tea and raspberry leaf tea with out milk.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

KKkitty wrote: »
    How could someone not like tea. Seriously it's awesome and ready in seconds. What in the world is happening?
    I not fond of hot beverages of any kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I bite my thumb at hot beverages in general

I not fond of hot beverages of any kind
    Would a hot whiskey float your boat?

• Advertisement

jammstarr wrote: »

I bite my thumb at hot beverages in general
    Tea is lovely. What beverages do you like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I'm a fan of Diet Coke and fizzy orange.

Sharrow wrote: »
    Dear Garda hellicopter, **** you.
    I was infact asleep, first time in over a month I've been asleep before 2am and you come and wake me and are still outside sounding like a chain saw 15 mins later :(

As for milk in tea, well it depends on the tea.
    Lyons gold blend, then yes just enough milk to turn it the same colour as a rich tea bicuit and one sugar please.
    But I will have my Assam, early grey, gun powder green tea, Jasmine tea, apple and rose hip tea and raspberry leaf tea with out milk.
    Lyons green label for me and the same with the milk. Never tried herbal teas now. What are they like? Hope that helicopter goes away soon too :)

jammstarr wrote: »

I'm a fan of Diet Coke and fizzy orange.
    Fizzy orange is lovely too but I can't have anything nice like that anymore :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I am more a coffee drinker myself, but if tea, it has to be Barry's!

• Advertisement

Lyons green label for me and the same with the milk. Never tried herbal teas now. What are they like?

All teas are herbal :) it's just that we get used to a certain blend.

I started out trying other black teas, like Ulong, Darjeeling and Assam,
    which are simular to lyons and went from there. They are the same range of flavours which makes it easier to drink.

A pot of jasmine flower tea with a smidge of honey is my pot of peace and time out, to just sit sipping it, bliss.

I've one pot for black teas, one for earl grey, one for jasmine tea and a korean mug set for loose green tea. and that's just the tea stuff never mind the coffee stuff.

Hope that helicopter goes away soon too :)

I hope so too, there is no traffic out there what so ever, so it has to be a mucking about/ training excerise. But seriously you'd think they'd have more cop on, no idea when I will get back to sleep now.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

FoxT wrote: »
    I am more a coffee drinker myself, but if tea, it has to be Barry's!

Easy know you were from Cork baaiiiiiii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

FoxT wrote: »
    Hmmm...interesting...Leeg comes to mind, somehow...

Wrong forum there buddy :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

What beverages do you like?

Plenty of prune juice....

Next time I'm in a decent shop I'll look for herbal teas Sharrow :) none of the shops where I live do stuff like that. Highly inconsiderate of the Gardai doing that at this hour.

Kojak wrote: »
    What beverages do you like?

Plenty of prune juice....
    Crap side effects though :)

Next time I'm in a decent shop I'll look for herbal teas Sharrow :) none of the shops where I live do stuff like that. Highly inconsiderate of the Gardai doing that at this hour.

Twinnings have a range of stuff and most Dunnes stores have them.

Sharrow wrote: »

Twinnings have a range of stuff and most Dunnes stores have them.
    Have you tried the peppermint tea? Thank you for letting me know that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Love peppermint tea, it's very soothing
    Also love most herbal teas, and no, would not take milk in anything that's not Lyons :D

Have never really tried Assam or Ceylon or Earl Grey or any of those teas... I suppose i should educate my palate a bit....... (would you put milk in those then?)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Never tried it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

GREAT side effects ;)

Never tried it
    It's a bit overrated anyway. You are most definitely not missing much.

Kojak wrote: »

GREAT side effects ;)
    Keeps you regular :)

BadGirl wrote: »
    Love peppermint tea, it's very soothing
    Also love most herbal teas, and no, would not take milk in anything that's not Lyons :D

Have never really tried Assam or Ceylon or Earl Grey or any of those teas... I suppose i should educate my palate a bit....... (would you put milk in those then?)

There's peppermint tea in the house and camomile but I guess I consider them to be more medicinal teas, peppermint for tummy issues and camomile for soothing frazzled nerves rather then everyday teas.

If i put milk in black teas such as assam or earl grey depends on my mood tbh, some people do, some don't.

IF your up in dublin and want to try some of those teas the Tea Garden on the Quays is great for a quiet spot to sit and sip tea.

http://www.tea-garden.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I just got the best invite of my life, to a Wii Dance championship party :D

What else would graduate students do on a Friday night? :pac:

I just got the best invite of my life, to a Wii Dance championship party :D

What else would graduate students do on a Friday night? :pac:
    Will you take part?

I must be off once more. Either I have to go to work, or the Wolf-signal just lit up the sky over my house. You decide

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Will you take part?

Hells yes! I had a Wii dance party for my 22nd birthday! Sure what else would you be doing at our age?

Its such a fun game. Played it with my sister at home all the time.

Will you take part?

Hells yes! I had a Wii dance party for my 22nd birthday! Sure what else would you be doing at our age?

Its such a fun game. Played it with my sister at home all the time.
    Have fun :) bust a move and all that. Do ye youngsters still say that actually?

• Advertisement

I must be off once more. Either I have to go to work, or the Wolf-signal just lit up the sky over my house. You decide
    Hope it's the wolf signal. Don't work too hard now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement