Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Shiminay wrote: »
    I passed by the ice cream place in the Stephens Green centre earlier and I know they have them, was sorely tempted only I knew I had to get the afore mentioned present and so had no time for enjoying delicious tasty ice cream :)

Head out for a nice walk, you might get one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I know this isn't the Ladies Lounge but I figure out what had me in such a mood lastnight/yesterday. Sometimes being a girl is a pain. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I know this isn't the Ladies Lounge but I figure out what had me in such a mood lastnight/yesterday. Sometimes being a girl is a pain. :rolleyes:

You will scare the boys away Jane. Do you need a hug?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Hugs all round for Jane :o

• Registered Users Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyKB725W9RymP02jI9nrZsXoJlPnl-XcRwCYPGX3Vz8H8kQHm34w

for everyone :)

Right! It's

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSX0woqrQaaCobURW5-00REsx6lCqcoFtzhl7Km5aGBr-_A8xhqVw

Who wants what? :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shiminay wrote: »
    Jaysus, it's still fierce warm but it's a lo more manageable with all that cloud covering the sky. I had to make a hasty trip to the Kilkenny Shop to find some manner of present for my Aunt who turned 70 almost 2 weeks ago (and I forgot). I do have a perfect card to go with it though...
    I need a dozen of those cards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Finished reading a case study about the sewing machine industry. Now onto one about the tinfoil industry.

If my account becomes inactive soon, assume I have died of boredom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah poor Jane, cyber chocolate and hugs on the way :D

Evenin' all :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there pixie and KotE

• Advertisement

Hey there pixie and KotE

How's everything in your world, CW?

hello kote and cyberwolf

hello kote and cyberwolf

Yo, yo, PB!
    What's shakin'?

How's everything in your world, CW?
    Doing well enough I suppose

Doing well enough I suppose

Good to hear.

Now, why is there nothing good on tv tonight??

I have no clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Hey CW you still alive then, haven't been destroyed by the flancer ball over yonder. I near got anihalated (sp?) by it today, had a trip to the pain clinic

I was dripping sweat yesterday. Bit cooler today

Yo, yo, PB!
    What's shakin'?

Nothing at all shakin :p

What's shakin with you?
    Good to hear.

Now, why is there nothing good on tv tonight??

Tell me about it! We have just watched The Pact and it is absolutely brutal!

Nothing at all shakin :p
    What's shakin with you?
    Tell me about it! We have just watched The Pact and it is absolutely brutal!

Very little, Big Bang Theory is on tv.

Nooooooooooooooo! I wanted to see that :(:(
    I can't be worse than Silent House, saw that one recently and thought it was muck.

• Advertisement

BBT is awesome

TBBT is my favourite show. Have them all downloaded and have watched all seasons at least 5 times each. So sad it's over for another season though, hate waiting!!

TBBT is my favourite show. Have them all downloaded and have watched all seasons at least 5 times each. So sad it's over for another season though, hate waiting!!

Go back to The Pact!! Why is it crap??!?!?!

Stupid storyline, bad acting, stupid ending (probably leaving it open for a crap sequel), just makes no sense

Stupid storyline, bad acting, stupid ending (probably leaving it open for a crap sequel), just makes no sense

This is not good news. Now what am I gonna go see that's scary??

Don't know but there are some good films out at the moment - The Raid (have heard that's good), The Dictator (looks very funny and I wouldn't really be a fan of SBC's previous films), Snow White and Prometheus is out on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

Don't know but there are some good films out at the moment - The Raid (have heard that's good), The Dictator (looks very funny and I wouldn't really be a fan of SBC's previous films), Snow White and Prometheus is out on Friday.

I wanted a scary one :(:(

Especially after Silent House was such a let down.

Hi there hope

• Advertisement

Don't think you'll have much luck there. Try an oldie?

Hello PH

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement