Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Hi there hope

hey wolfie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I was dripping sweat yesterday. Bit cooler today

Glad to hear it is a lil cooler

Fuppin hape of sheite Time Teams on every shaggin day the damn week. They set to series link on the bloody tellybox, so they did. So they took all the roomz and there was no room for tonites Biggest Loser. I sit down to watch, click into the planner and FAILED screams back at me :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I never watched that show. I understand it does good, but at the same time they seem obsessed with finding bigger and bigger contestants every season

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I never watched that show. I understand it does good, but at the same time they seem obsessed with finding bigger and bigger contestants every season

Very true. I is just pissed cos it didn't tape :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

That is a pain in the keister

• Advertisement

Don't think you'll have much luck there. Try an oldie?

Ah, was for the cinema trip.

I'm already an oldie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

Ah, was for the cinema trip.

I'm already an oldie.

ah okay, lol

Well we're going to see Prometheus at the weekend (if we can arrange a life to the cinema) and I can't wait :D

ah okay, lol

Well we're going to see Prometheus at the weekend (if we can arrange a life to the cinema) and I can't wait :D

Hoping to catch that one myself, looks good, you better not say that it's brutal too! :mad::pac:

Ah I doubt I will, looks very good from the trailers

Looks pretty interesting to me as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

hondasam wrote: »
    You will scare the boys away Jane. Do you need a hug?
    jammstarr wrote: »
    Hugs all round for Jane :o
    Ah poor Jane, cyber chocolate and hugs on the way :D

Awww thanks guys, you're all so lovely here! :D x

Bf feels a lot better. I'm convincing myself that it was my TLC and forcing him to drink lots of water yesterday that has him feeling better. :o

Good to hear the bf is feeling better

i want to see Dark shadows the new johnny depp one but am brokity broke this week

PH - haven't read good reviews of that at all :( still going to see it though, looks pretty funny

I undecided on seeing Dark Shadows

PH - haven't read good reviews of that at all :( still going to see it though, looks pretty funny

yeah seen that alright but sod it, reviews can be wrong:D

I has argued against listening to reviews many times

yeah seen that alright but sod it, reviews can be wrong:D

True. I think it looks funny, I like Johnny Depp too :D

Spotted this over in tLL and thought I'd share it... I love it! :D

In other news, just looked over at my bf in the corner and he had 2 pieces of tissue up his nose.. :confused: :pac:

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »

In other news, just looked over at my bf in the corner and he had 2 pieces of tissue up his nose.. :confused: :pac:
    Runny nose stoppage

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Saw this a few nights ago on FB, :')

It's awesome!

That was serious effort on his part

That must have taken some amount of work, fair play to him. :D

Imagine if she said no?? Ah that was great but no thanks :P

I'd say he must have been fairly certain she'd say yes tbh... Imagine all that effort just to be turned down! :eek:

Then we would have the first live lip-dub murder-suicide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'd say he must have been fairly certain she'd say yes tbh... Imagine all that effort just to be turned down! :eek:

The rest of us men should give up, you can't top that :p

meh are strange creatures Jane, they always do the exact opposite of what you think they will do:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Evening Gang.

Do you like strange men PH?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

In class having a discussion on the aloooooominum industry.

It's aluminium!! Damn hosers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement