Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Full Metal Jacket soundtrack

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

jammstarr wrote: »
    Full Metal Jacket soundtrack

I once owned a jacket, but then had to throw it out because there was a hole in it.....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Morning all. Weirdest thing in my music collection has to be that album John Cena released about 6 years or so ago. No idea why I bought it. Every once in a while I listen to one or 2 songs from it and ask myself what the feck I was thinking! :o

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus, some questionable ones there.

Here is my music collection - you can decide for yourself :D

Not having a good morning. So far I've got my fingers caught under a flatpack chest of drawers at the checkout in Lidl, nearly let it fall on me at home, cut my heel and my knee while attempting to shave my legs, walked into the chipmunk's cage and nearly landed on top of my bf by tripping over the leg of the bed.. This all since 9am and it's not even midday yet. I wonder what's going to happen to me during the remainder of the day. I think I'll stay still for fear of landing myself in A&E in Portlaoise. :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Not having a good morning. So far I've got my fingers caught under a flatpack chest of drawers at the checkout in Lidl, nearly let it fall on me at home, cut my heel and my knee while attempting to shave my legs, walked into the chipmunk's cage and nearly landed on top of my bf by tripping over the leg of the bed.. This all since 9am and it's not even midday yet. I wonder what's going to happen to me during the remainder of the day. I think I'll stay still for fear of landing myself in A&E in Portlaoise. :o
    Wrap yourself in pillows for the rest of the day

Yea, that's definitely a "go back to bed and wait till tomorrow" day Jane...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Speaking of going to bed, that is where I am about to head

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭OhMSGlive

Afternoon, folks!

Hello! :)

• Advertisement

There was a temporary glitch in the Matrix and Boards went offline, but we appear to be back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Shiminay wrote: »
    There was a temporary glitch in the Matrix and Boards went offline, but we appear to be back.

I never noticed :p

Afternoon all. Printing off stuff for a work placement I may have lined up after this current work experience finishes, would be really great experience so I'm quietly excited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

The glitch musta happened when I was off placing my vote, so no harm done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Afternoon/Evening gang. I don't normally post in here this early. Just dropping by to say hi and to urge more people to stay up late chatting later on :D Catch ye later

Yea, glitch seems to have been very localised, so it's grand :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

jammstarr wrote: »
    Afternoon/Evening gang. I don't normally post in here this early. Just dropping by to say hi and to urge more people to stay up late chatting later on :D Catch ye later

I am always up late! Nobody else ever is!

Ugh was just giving an exam to new undergrad students, you'd swear they were junior infants. Should I write in pen or pencil one asked. It's college, you shouldn't be asking these things!!

My sister finally got a parcel I sent her 6 weeks ago, Canada Post is the worst!

I'll calm myself down by taking a nap in the grad lounge now :pac:

I am always up late! Nobody else ever is!

I NEVER go to bed before 4am. And that's on a weekday!

Another day, another pizza and Dr. Pepper. And it's raining! :D

I go to sleep at about 3, but with the time difference that's 6.30 am in Ireland!

Gimme a holla!

I go to sleep at about 3, but with the time difference that's 6.30 am in Ireland!

Gimme a holla!

Will do!

How goes people?

• Advertisement

I am unreal tired from having to be in to work at noon today. I need to sort my schedule out.

Found a hilarious blog from an MBA student with a great post that sums up my life. Why did I quit my job to go to graduate school.

tumblr_lvplmeV8jR1qhpqrgo4_250.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all, just settling down to watch freddie flintoff goes wild and do the shopping list

god i hate doing the shopping list

Evening hope

Evening hope

hey wolfster hows u?

Surviving is the best I can say

Howdy everyone.. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hiya :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hiya :)

hey lee and jane

Hey Jane and lee

• Advertisement

Hope ye are all well tonight. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement