Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,316 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

They already are back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hi all. How are we? I'm feeling kinda rotten tbh. My head is killing me and my nose is all blocked up. As well as my bf is just gone home so I'm all on my own and I'm currently getting the silent treatment from my mother. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi all. How are we? I'm feeling kinda rotten tbh. My head is killing me and my nose is all blocked up. As well as my bf is just gone home so I'm all on my own and I'm currently getting the silent treatment from my mother. :(

I have to ask Jane wtf is the deal with your mother. What are you 'supposed' to have done that has here giving you the hostiles the past few days?

hdowney wrote: »
    I have to ask Jane wtf is the deal with your mother. What are you 'supposed' to have done that has here giving you the hostiles the past few days?

I don't know tbh. I'm actually beginning to think she doesn't like my bf, I can't think of anything else but also at the same time can't see any reason why this would be the case. :'(

I don't know tbh. I'm actually beginning to think she doesn't like my bf, I can't think of anything else but also at the same time can't see any reason why this would be the case. :'(

That just sux hun. Hugs :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Hello ladies and gentlemen if any present. How the bank holiday going for ye?

Thanks hdowney. :)

Not great tbh hondasam, how are you?

I'm chilling after a long hectic week. I'm hungry but lazy and can't be arsed cooking anything proper.

Get a takeaway! :D

I'm absolutely wrecked at the moment. Have two films loading that I'm going to watch later, Memento and Hotel Rwanda. Watched Blood Diamond last night and thought it was very good. :)

Takeaway involves driving, no delivery where I am.

Memento is ok, have not seen the other two.

• Advertisement

Awh that's a pity.

I'm gonna watch them soon and see what I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭Chimpokomon

rWbhz.png

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,565 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

hondasam wrote: »
    Takeaway involves driving, no delivery where I am.
    Dear God. :eek:

I had a lovely bank holiday- eeeeeeurgh, can't believe I have stoopid work tomorrow. It feels like I've had years off. :(

Posy wrote: »
    Dear God. :eek:
    (

It's not that bad, you no like the countryside?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I could never live in the countryside! I live in the suburbs now, 5 minutes walk from the big mall here, and its still too remote for me :P I was texting my boyfriend the other week and said something like "I'd even live rural if I was living with you." Then made sure he knew I was being overly romantic, and I have no intention of ever living rural :pac:

2 weeks left of night classes, then I'm onto an earlier class just twice a week! Dunno if I'm gonna do an extra research project, or enjoy the extra free time!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

"I'd even live rural if I was living with you." Then made sure he knew I was being overly romantic, and I have no intention of ever living rural :pac:

2 weeks left of night classes, then I'm onto an earlier class just twice a week! Dunno if I'm gonna do an extra research project, or enjoy the extra free time!

Lol!

I'd vote for enjoying the extra free time, sounds like you were quite busy recently. Am presuming though that the research project would mean lesser work next semester?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

The chinese in Ferrybank is the only place that will deliver to us (for a special fee), other than that, no delivery :(

Best things for me about living in the countryside - so peaceful, loads of room for the dogs, no interference from neighbours, privacy and best of all, our own well :D And of course, loads of great roads for the bikes :D

I like living in the county, lived in suburbs for long enough, don't miss it tbh.

Extra project Id say.

Hi Lee and peaches
    Hi Pixie

hondasam wrote: »

Extra project Id say.

Hi Lee and peaches
    Hi Pixie

Hi Sam :) How are you?
    I had a feeling you'd have said the project :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Yeah it would mean I would only have 2 credits to do in autumn. Which might be good since I'll have a work permit then and can work off campus.

Sure we'll see what my supervisor says! I've got a month off after I finish summer classes to start on autumn work if I don't do it now!

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Hi Sam :) How are you?
    I had a feeling you'd have said the project :p

Hi lee, yes I'm saying the project.
    Yeah it would mean I would only have 2 credits to do in autumn. Which might be good since I'll have a work permit then and can work off campus.

Sure we'll see what my supervisor says! I've got a month off after I finish summer classes to start on autumn work if I don't do it now!

what you thinking about doing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

hi all :)

watching star trek

Evenin all. I am listening to TimeTeam and looking at hotels/B&Bs/Apartments in Venice

Hi everyone.

Hey Jane, how's things?

Ah I'm ok. Smothering with a cold. Mother still not talking to me either. How about yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

The chinese in Ferrybank is the only place that will deliver to us (for a special fee), other than that, no delivery :(

Best things for me about living in the countryside - so peaceful, loads of room for the dogs, no interference from neighbours, privacy and best of all, our own well :D And of course, loads of great roads for the bikes :D

are you in Carlow by any chance pixie? sorry just being nosey:D

hey all

Ah I'm ok. Smothering with a cold. Mother still not talking to me either. How about yourself?

Did you so something to annoy or upset her? have you asked her why she is not taking to you?

I don't think I did anything. No point asking because she probably won't even answer me.

• Advertisement

Grand just hopped into bed now, will watch some True Blood for a while..

I was going to say ask her straight out what's the reason for the silent treatment, especially seeing as it's been what, two days now, but it seems there's no point :/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement