Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭daenerysstormborn3

deadly!!

5-star-trek-captains-wizard-world-philly.jpg

I would give anything to go to Comic Con! We were supposed to go to London Comic Con :(

http://www.mcmbuzz.com/2012/05/27/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-panel-with-kevin-eastman-and-rich-magallanes/ - I love the turtles so much :D And Raphael is my favourite too :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Have you any idea how soul destroying game testing is? It's worse than factory work and will drive any desire to play games out of you at warp speed!

You should read The Trenches and read some of the "Tales from the Trenches" for the reality!

I occasionally have to review games for Boards, it's challenging to actually enjoy a game when you have to play it in a way that you may not want to to examine certain aspects of it. It's even worse when it's a game that you would never in a million years want to play like that gods awful Sniper Elite V2 game I had to play recently. I could only play it for 3 hours before I wanted to do physical harm to my body and had to stop. I hated every minute of it cause I think snipers are pussies.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Just about to start watching this.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Comic Con would be my dream, in full cosplay.

If I had money, I would do cosplay lots :o

I have always wanted to dress up as Harley Quinn, like a proper Harley Quinn not the stupid cheap Harley Quinn Halloween costumes you see. When I reach my goal weight I'm going to have a costume party and dress up as Harley Quinn.

• Advertisement

I did Princess Peach before, but I could only afford the cheap slutty costume! I was a little ashamed, but mostly delighted :pac: I pulled together a decent Battle Royale costume in an hour once, would have been better if I'd have been notice!

But never been able to do anything of the level you see at the conventions! When I'm a super important CEO of a large corporation, that's how I'll spend my weekends :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Comic Con would be my dream, in full cosplay.

If I had money, I would do cosplay lots :o

I'm nerdy but not that nerdy :cool:

deadly!!

5-star-trek-captains-wizard-world-philly.jpg

That'd be a great convention.

I attended the world's smallest Star Trek convention that was held in the Summer of 1995 right here in Waterford. They showed us an episode of Voyager which wasn't even out here at the time. Then I bought Star Trek notepaper and a Quark credit card. Good times :o

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Just about to start watching this.

Was a good film. Going to watch one called Cube later.

jammstarr wrote: »
    That'd be a great convention.

I attended the world's smallest Star Trek convention that was held in the Summer of 1995 right here in Waterford. They showed us an episode of Voyager which wasn't even out here at the time. Then I bought Star Trek notepaper and a Quark credit card. Good times :o

only in Waterford lol

• Advertisement

Was a good film. Going to watch one called Cube later.

any improvement at home?

Tiny bit. Only spoke to me because I asked her if she wanted a good luck card for my brother, he's starting the Leaving tomorrow. I feel like letting her talk to me first tbh. I didn't do anything so there's no reason why I'm being ignored.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hello in here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey all

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Today is disappearing altogether too quickly for my liking. How is it after 10 already?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Tiny bit. Only spoke to me because I asked her if she wanted a good luck card for my brother, he's starting the Leaving tomorrow. I feel like letting her talk to me first tbh. I didn't do anything so there's no reason why I'm being ignored.
    My youngest sister is starting the leaving tomorrow too. I'm more nervous for her than she is for herself. Seems like you just have to ignore your mam until she snaps out of her mood.

KKkitty wrote: »
    My youngest sister is starting the leaving tomorrow too. I'm more nervous for her than she is for herself. Seems like you just have to ignore your mam until she snaps out of her mood.

Good luck to your sister. :) I'm the same, I'm more nervous than he is at the moment. Think you're probably right about my mam. It's tough though, cried a lot yesterday. She has done this before but not for this amount of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

You can vent your frustration about it here anytime Jane :) My sister is calm as a breeze now.

KKkitty wrote: »
    You can vent your frustration about it here anytime Jane :) My sister is calm as a breeze now.

Thanks so much. I do feel bad moaning about it because I used to do it in another forum and I was pretty much b***hed at for doing it so I stopped.. And felt like I couldn't post there any more so I left.

My brother is upstairs listening to music now. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭careymary

Knock knock.......

Hi all, any room for another one in here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Thanks so much. I do feel bad moaning about it because I used to do it in another forum and I was pretty much b***hed at for doing it so I stopped..

That's a bit mean :/

It's too late to be studying/cramming imo, we were told to relax the night before. I remember for my LC I went for a 2 hour cycle with my friend just to chat, was nice to relax and actually be able to sleep properly :p

Thanks so much. I do feel bad moaning about it because I used to do it in another forum and I was pretty much b***hed at for doing it so I stopped..

Don't mind that ****e. You can put whatever you want on the internet, it's up to other people to click on it and read it/look at it. In fairness that's why boards has an ignore function. Don't understand people getting so worked up about that stuff, just click on ignore and bye bye.

Kitty, Jane, CM, Lee, Pixie *waves* :o

careymary wrote: »
    Knock knock.......

Hi all, any room for another one in here?

Welcome! :D
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    That's a bit mean :/

It's too late to be studying/cramming imo, we were told to relax the night before. I remember for my LC I went for a 2 hour cycle with my friend just to chat, was nice to relax and actually be able to sleep properly :p

Yeah it was mean and it did get to me.

I told him to relax today. It's English Paper 1 tomorrow and you can't really study for that one anyway. :)
    Don't mind that ****e. You can put whatever you want on the internet, it's up to other people to click on it and read it/look at it. In fairness that's why boards has an ignore function. Don't understand people getting so worked up about that stuff, just click on ignore and bye bye.

I know, I said that at the time and got some really hurtful replies so I left.

Hey jammstarr. :)

My sister is doing her Leaving tomorrow too! She's pretty nervous, but she has been studying sooo much all year. She'll do great :D

Now to attempt to listen in class >_<

My sister is doing her Leaving tomorrow too! She's pretty nervous, but she has been studying sooo much all year. She'll do great :D

Now to attempt to listen in class >_<

If she has brains like her sister she'll do grand ;):o

I know, I said that at the time and got some really hurtful replies so I left.

I said it too.

Anyways!

Hello all, what are you all up to this evening?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,818 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I avoiding calls from work

I think I put pressure on her though :( Teachers are always calling her my name and asking for me. And then my parents always remind her she doesn't have to do as well as me, which I don't think is something they should be saying at all, it just kind of reminds her of me if that makes sense!

She won't do as well as me for sure cause she has less honours subjects. I just hope she's happy :) I wasn't much help to her cause its been so damn long since my Leaving Cert I can't remember a thing!

• Advertisement

I still get nightmares about secondary school and the exams

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement